last part

After two years
All the people get vaccinated and those who are infected they also got vaccinated and slowly everything started to get back normal.

Kookie,"taekook don't don't run you'll fall come to papa." Taekook run with a pout and said,"don't talk to me papa. You don't love me." When Tae came and carry him in his arm and said,"what happened to my little cub huh." Taekook,"papa didn't let taekook to eat his favorite chocolate." Taehyung said,"kookie why didn't you let my little prince to eat his chocolate huh." Kookie said,"because your baby already eat two chocolate." Tae kook with puppy eyes said,"but I want to eat more." Kookie said,"no more today now come and now come and eat dinner." Tae whisper in taekook ear,"go now eat dinner tomorrow appa will brought lot of chocolate to you." Taekook became happy.

Tae is reading a book and kookie came out of bathroom only with his bathrobes and applying moisturizer in his white smooth leg and taekook is sleeping in bed. When Tae noticed kookie he glups his saliva because kookie is looking so sexy. He went near to kookie and back hug him and said,"you are looking so sexy baby." Kookie said,"ohh really." Tae whisper in his deep husky tone ,"yes." Started sucking kookie neck and collarbone. Kookie,"ah hyung taekook is here he'll get up." Tae carry him in his bridal style,"then we'll go to the guest room."
Whole night taekook made love with each other.

Next morning
Kookie opened his eyes and saw Tae is starting at him. Kookie,"what happened hyung." Tae,"you look beautiful." Kookie said,"hmm." He hug Tae and smell him. Tae kiss his forehead and said,"finally everything is over and we can start a happy life now." Kookie said,"yeah hyung and now I don't want anything to come. I want to spend a happy life with you and our baby." Both taekook kissed each other deeply.

??I'll destroy your all life how you all destroy my life

THE END