| A surprising meeting | Uranus x Earth |

This is fluff and maybe a bit angst!
Enjoy

Warning : A ship you may not like, Io stuttering.
(Don't ask)

3rd pov.
-

Uranus was just writing in his diary, working on a letter to apologize to his moons. He then sighs as he looks around the solar system checking if they are there.

The Sun Clears throat "Ahem! planets I am calling for a meeting!"

Everyone quickly stopped what they were doing and went to the Sun. They all know they shouldn't disobey suns rules or orders,
'Another one?' Uranus thought. He puts his diary away and headed outside his orbit to please the suns orders.

While Uranus was floating to the sun he looked around to see if any of his moons were nearby. And sadly they were not, he sighed and continued to head towards the sun and the others for the meeting.

Sun : "Hello planets of my solar system! This meeting will be quite different!"

Jupiter : "How different?"

Sun : "Well Mercury gave me an idea that we should all spend some quality time together! It has been sooo long since we've all done that,"

The Sun smiled at his planets.

Earth : "I don't see why not. Maybe the moons can also meet and greet each other,"

The Earth looks at the moon beside him, ever since the incident the two have been getting more closer then ever. Luna smiled back and nodded as awaiting for everyone else's responses.

Mars : "Are you sure this is a great idea? Remember what happened...Last time?"

Everyone looks at mars then the sun, The sun then thinks about it.

Sun : "I'm sure! It's just for a few hours. You can hangout near mars and earths orbit that way your all not too hot nor cold!"

Everyone whispers then agrees with the Sun.

Luna : "Uhm..Sun what about you?"

Sun : "I'll be fine Luna! You all have fun. I have some business to check!"

They all got a bit suspicious of the sun but shook it off and headed to Mars and earths orbit. Everyone was actually happy of this meeting, It's been years since they all hung out.

Saturn : "So, what now my fellow planets?"

Earth : "How about some space poker! Mars and Venus can help you all." Smiles.

Venus : "What?! I didn't agree-"

Mars looks at Venus shaking his head.

Venus : "Nevermind, I'll just help Neptune that's it."

Everyone agreed with the idea and got into places, Earth explained the rules one by one making sure everyone understands.

Timeskip...

Everyone was laughing and enjoying the quality time they were having. Some of the moons met once again and decided to chat having an actual conversation.

Luna : "Oh hey Io and Callisto! How've you guys been?"

Io : "W-We've been G-G-Great!"