| Lovers in time and space | Venus x Mars |

Requested! I love vars so I just had to do this. Sorry but I see Earth just being friends with the two.

3rd pov.
-
It was a normal time in the solar system, everyone was doing their usual things. Mars and Earth were talking about something until Luna mentioned something giving earth and Idea, "Hey Mars, Did you know we were named after powerful people on my surface? You know what gods are right?" The Earth asked his fellow friend, "We are? And yes I do know. Jupiter was telling his moons a story so I got interested." Mars replied with a bit of sarcasm although he didn't really mean in sarcastic way.
Earth smiled widely as Luna knew what he was planning.

Earth : "Well Venus is named after Aphrodite the Goddess of love and beauty. Then your named after the God of war Ares."

Mars was a bit surprised and shocked with the news. Despite Venus being a complete opposite of his god and title, turns out Mars was aswell since he was a more calmer celestial being. Now he knows why Sun called him Ares.

Mars : "Wow..I did not know that."

Earth and Luna look at eachother and giggled.

Luna : "And guess what, The two eventually had feelings for each other becoming lovers."

Mars then was completely surprised and shocked what Luna had said. His face became red from a bit of embarrassment and being surprised but mostly the fact he and Venus were considered lovers. Guess he became an actual red planet earthlings called him.

Mars : "Really?.."

Earth : "Come on Luna let's leave the two lovers alone."

The earth and Luna move away from mars heading towards mercury
Mars turned around to see Venus standing right behind him. Mars got a bit startled and jumped from the surprise.

Mars : "Hey Venus! Ummm how are y'a?"

Venus : "What the f-"

A few minutes pasted. The two 'Friends' sat next to eachother in mars orbit facing opposite directions, Turns out Venus heard everything and mars was quite embarrassed about that.

The red planet has started gaining a small crush on the red hotted after the moon revolution which was a secret until a few moments it became obvious to Earth and Luna.

Mars : "Hey Venus, I don't know if you wanted to I don't know maybe get together- We don't have to! If your not comfortable, it's just that I've been having these feelings for you ever since the revolution and I don't really know how to express them."

Venus stayed quiet as mars talked.

Mars : Sighs "It's weird isn't it? Two planets being in love..Impossible right? I'm sorry for bothering you I'll-"

Venus : "Wait mars."

As soon mars was about to get up Venus grabbed his hand.

Venus : "I would love to be lovers."

Venus words and smile made Mars feel like he was about to explode.

Mars : "R-Really?"

Venus : "Of course silly."

Venus voice was calmer and sweeter then usual. It made Mars fall in love even more. Soon a warm sensation was placed on mars lips, a kiss from Venus was the trick.

The War Planet and Love Planet have official became a couple just like in the stories.
Venus then pulled away smiling at Mars.

Mars : "Wow.."

The two stood in Mars orbit looking at one another. They were both living their dreams which were finally confessing to their loved ones.

Venus : "So what now?"

Mars : "We relax."

...

Bonus :

Phobos and Deimos : "Mars we're back!"

The two little moons were coming back along with Titan. Out of the asteroid into mars orbit, when they arrived they saw two planets sleeping.

Mars was peacefully sleeping on Venus without a care, while Venus gave him warmth.

Titan : "I think we should leave these two alone, come on we can go say hi to Neptune moons."

Phobos and Deimos : "Ok!"

-

645 words
I love This ship, also the word impossible is different then the rest because I have a story coming up with Earth and Uranus as the main couple.

Anyways I should probably sleep I have a busy day tomorrow. Bye everyone stay safe!