| Leader bonding | Sol & Lua |

These two are just ocs of mine!
Angst?

3rd pov.
-

Sol was just looking around making sure their solar system was intact and stable. The inner planets were playing around while the outer planets were chatting.

Sol got a bit bored and decided to hang out with a friend.

Sol : "Psst Lua!"

Lua : "What is it sol."

Sol : "Can we maybe I don't know hang out? Everyone seems busy except you."

Lua : Sighs "Alright."

Lua sits next to sol with a book in their hand.

Lua : "What now."

Sol : "Maybe we should design some more outfits? April is tomorrow and I was thinking we should design something!"

Lua : "Hm alright."

The two began to sketch on their notebooks making designs for spring. Each planet had a different and unique style so of course this was quite difficult for just two celestial beings.

Sol : "Hey..How are you feeling since £~^€{£~ and *{€*~€{^~ passed away?"

Lua : "....Okay I guess."

Sol looks at Lua with a sad expression and places their arm on them.

Sol : "Look I know it's hard for you,me and everyone else but eventually you'll see that they'll always be by outsides no matter what."

Lua : "Mhm...I guess you're right about that."

The two stayed silent..

Lua : "Why did they have to go..."

Sol looks at Lua.

Sol : "Oh Lua.."

Lua cried in Sol arms as the stars flew by shining bright.

-

Please do not ship these two! They are ocs of real life people which who are siblings!

This chapter is based of a situation that happens a few months ago. Taken place in real life.

Remember don't say jokes about moms or dads to people because who knows if they lost someone who they deeply loved and cared for.

Anyways this chapter was just something I had also me and my sibling birthday is coming up so I decided to write this as a little sad bonding