~(Chapter three)~

Hey guys! enjoy chapter three!
also I added a song cause like...why not? lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is still completely silent in the room, the figure remains motionless right behind you. You continue to hold your breath, your heart beating loudly in your chest, and your hands shaking uncontrollably.

After a few moments, you begin to wonder if it was all just a hallucination..... but then the figure moves.

It takes a step towards you, and another step... slowly getting closer as you continue to sit there, paralyzed with fear.

You look at the figure and realize that it's not a human figure at all, but rather a demon. He has deer ears, little antlers, and deer hooves as feet. His skin is greyish, and his eyes glowing bright red. He wears a crimson red dress shirt over a black bow tie and black dress pants. His staff has an ancient radio style that looks like an old timey microphone on the end of it, and a smile that never seems to fade

You can also see that the demon has a sinister air about him, giving off an aura of fear and danger. His presence alone is enough to make your skin crawl.

You look at the demon's sinister and intimidating appearance, and the fear on your face only grows stronger. Your every instinct is telling you to run away from this thing, but you are completely frozen in fear.

The demon continues to move slowly towards you, inching inch by inch, its eyes locked on you the entire time. It seems to be enjoying your fear, enjoying every moment of this interaction.

It feels like eternity as the demon approaches you, slowly closing the distance between the two of you. Your heart is pounding as he looks down upon you, just smiling that damn smile.

You can faintly hear a soft, raspy voice, coming from the demon. It seems like it's trying to say something, but you can't quite make out the words.

"w-what...." I whisper as I look up at him. Finally the demon speaks again, but this time in a old radio sounding voice "𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙, 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧....𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚?" said the demon

"i-im....(Y/N)..." i say shaky "𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿?"
he says in a calming voice "oh! uhhh.....I need a wish.....can you do that?" 
"𝙊𝙝! 𝘼 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝? 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤? 𝙄'𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙤....𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡......𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨.....𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚?" he says with a sinaster grin "I'll do anything....just please.....fix my parents marriage....please" I say and look down a bit "𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆? 𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝘅 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻?"

"Anything!" I whisper shout "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 (𝗬/𝗡) 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹!"
Alastor says as he hold his hands out to shake "𝙎𝙤 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣?" he says in a deeper voice and the room turns a mix of green and black

As you look around at the room you let out a sigh "deal" I say and grab his hand to shake, as you grab his hand the room turns black and the last thing you hear is Alastors laugh.......

(Time skip brought to you by..........The stock market crash of 1929! (Alastor laughing in the background) )

(a few hours later)