~( Chapter Eight )~

Hello! Welcome to chapter 8!!! 

I'm kinda loving how this books coming together so far!

Also again I'm color blind....so idk.....does red and blue go together????

Please someone tell me 😭

🔴HEADPHONES RECOMMENDED FOR MUSIC🔴

Other then that enjoy Chapter eight! :)

 (f/d) = favorite drink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you followed the two demons to the bar you couldn't help but look around the bar it was a cozy place

That was until you walk into the back, in the back of the bar were two huge black doors that when opened led you three in to a club

(play song lol)

The club here isn't like any other, as the atmosphere alone is hellish. The walls are made of a mixture of fire and embers, with sharp rocks lining the floor. The music is loud and slow, seemingly coming from all around. Red and blue flashes of light add to the harshness, lighting up the room. Everyone here is either a demon or a fallen soul, all dressed in dark clothes or stripper looking clothing. The smell of drinks and alcohol strong and inviting at the same time. Demons everywhere were dancing, drinking, and any other sinful things you could think of was happening right before your eyes

Saying you felt under dress was an under statement, why did you feel this way? No clue

You continued to follow Alastor and Husk to the bar of the club, Husk went behind the bar and started getting ready to make whatever drinks me and Alastor would decide to order 

"𝐇𝐡𝐡𝐦𝐦𝐦......𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲~" he thinks for a moment and says "𝐀𝐡! (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 (𝐟/𝐝) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐲" he says and turns around to face you

"𝐒𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲~, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐛𝐚𝐫"?" as he says "bar" he does air quotes. You roll your eyes "More of a club then bar" I say and look around 

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!" he says and gently runs a finger from your shoulder down to your elbow causing you to shiver 

Your skin feels hot where he touched you, The lights where dim except the red and blue ones slowly moving around the club, the music was slow and sensual, like if you listened for to long you could get lost in a whole other world 

"𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫?~" he smiles and puts a hand on your shoulder and whispers in your ear "𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.." He lightly squeezes your shoulder "...𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲~" his breath hot on your neck

He smirked as he looked up and saw how huge your eyes were, and how the clubs lights danced in them "m-maybe..." You managed to let out a whisper 

"𝐌-𝐦𝐡𝐦~"  The words came out more like a whisper, as his grip on your shoulder increased. Suddenly, your skin felt hot where he was touching you. The dim red and blue lights that danced around you made your mouth water. The music was so slow and sensual, it felt like if you just let go, you could get lost in another world, the one of lust.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬~," his breath was hot, and his grip even more so as it pressed on your shoulder, squeezing it just tight enough to increase the warmth and lust inside.

You nodded hesitantly, unable to speak properly due to your body's reaction to his touch. The grip on your shoulder turned into a vice grip, causing your breath to quicken. Every fiber of your being wanted to let go, and you felt your chest tighten in anticipation. The heat from his grip seemed to build inside your body, until it felt like a fire inside, a fire he was igniting in you.

The vise grip tightened even more, and you could barely breath. Your hands balled into tight fists as every fiber of your body urged to just let go, let go to the sensation, the lust, the fire inside. The heat only seemed to build inside you, the music, the lights, everything seemed to be intensifying. The club around you was no longer there, only him and you were left there in the fire that he was igniting inside you.

You couldn't help it at this point, your breath had become shallow, and you were shaking from the lust and desire that had begun to grow inside you. Every part of your being desired to let go, and let the sensation take you over, to let the heat that was inside you, the heat that he had given you, to let it burn. You couldn't control yourself anymore, the lust was taking over, it was getting stronger, and you felt like you were about to explode inside.

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫~" he whispered into your ear again, his breath still hot, as he spoke. "𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." His grip loosened as he spoke, as it seemed he was confident that he had you in his grip, in his control.

As Alastor spoke into your ear, he slowly loosened his grip on your shoulder, leaving the tension between you dangling in the air. As if on cue, Husk had appeared with the drinks, putting the glasses down in front of you two. Alastor let go of your shoulders as Husk walked away, his grip gone as if it had never been there, leaving your body twitching with excitement.

"𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫~" he smiles, picking up his glass, the light of the bar dancing off of it. He took a sip, before gesturing to yours. "𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬~?"

His smile was so innocent yet so teasing. The light from the bar danced lightly off his glass, bringing out the light in his eyes. As he sipped his whiskey, he looked at you as if waiting for you to take yours, his words filled with unspoken promise and desire.

You can't help but blush, a light flush creeping up your cheeks as Alastor speaks. As he takes another sip of his drink, he glances at your glass, still full and untouched. "𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮," he says with a smirk, his voice teasing. Your breathing quickens as you pick up the glass and take a sip of it, feeling the warmth of the liquid travel down your throat.

The warm liquid felt as if it were flowing like fire down your throat, a warm sensation that was hard to ignore. It felt as if every sip was heating up your body more and more as Alastor's teasing voice continued. The warmth of the liquid seemed to be flowing through your body as you took a couple more sips, feeling the rush and excitement slowly build within you.

You continued to sip the drink, feeling more and more heat rushing throughout your body with each sip. The sensation was exhilarating, as if all your senses were heightened. It felt like there was this burning sensation growing in your stomach, starting to spread throughout you, causing you to squirm and shiver. The drink was doing its job, preparing and getting you ready for what was to come....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's Chapter Eight! 

How's everyone enjoying it so far?

What should I add?

What don't you like?

I love feed back so don't be shy!

Have a wonderful night\day! <3

(Word count 1211)