~( Chapter Nine )~

Hey guys! Welcome back to another chapter! 

The vote are in and.......*drum roll*...........

  Morning Cuddles (Hung over reader x hung over Alastor) Won the vote!

I can also do smut later on :3

Now please enjoy chapter nine!!!! <3

(e/c) = eye color 

(t/c) = tail color

(d/e/c) = different eye color

(f/s) = favorite scent 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you continue to sip your drink, the feeling of warmth and excitement continues to build within you. The alcohol is starting to have its effects on you, making you feel slightly more relaxed and looser. The warm sensation in your stomach has now turned to a mild burning sensation as the alcohol begins to take hold. You begin to feel a bit lightheaded as the drink continues to hit you. You feel slightly intoxicated and a little bit flirty as you continue to sip your drink.

Meanwhile, Alastor can't help but notice how the alcohol is starting to affect the way you look and act. Your cheeks are flush with a slight blush, and your eyes begin to glaze over with a mixture of desire and excitement. Alastor smirks as he watches you drink, noticing how cute you are beginning to look.

He can't help but take a moment to check you out, admiring the way your body moves and your facial expressions as you react to the alcohol. He can feel his own desire beginning to build as he watches you...

The alcohol is now fully taking hold. You feel lightheaded and a little bit dizzy as the alcohol continues to flow through your body. You begin to feel a bit more flirtatious and seductive as the alcohol lowers your inhibitions.

Your body begins to sway and move to the rhythm of the music, and you can feel Alastor's eyes on you as he watches you move. You catch him checking you out, and you can't help but blush a little bit.

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫?" he says with a smirk, "Amazing!" your (e/c) eyes were filled with wounder and excitement 

As you look around the club you see a sign saying "Karaoke Night"

you gasp, "Al!!!! Can I do it, can I do it!??!" you say jumping up and down and pulling on his dress shirt. He chuckles as he watches this new side of you "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡...𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠~" he says with a smirk as he sits down and watches you walk up to the stage 

( few minute time skip brought to you by......vaggie and angel fighting :3 )

As you walked up to the stage you have this new found  confidence in your self, now walking up on to the stage you grab the mic and look out in to the clubs crowded floor, every one staring at you as the music dies down a bit for you to sing 

Alastor stays seated and orders another whiskey as he watches you on the stage with a smirk "𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞" he say to him self and sip his drink

                                                                                          (Start song )