"Vengeance is a silent predator" (CHAPTER 1)

Before the story starts, it's important that you know that this is a fan fiction and the only character that is mine is Zurayeh. I haven't
read the books, so this is just based of the movie, DUNE II. And since the Harkonnen language is not extensively developed in the books nor movies, I might make some words up, just some terms. So if anyone speaks the Harkonnen language here, it's entirely made up by me.

Zurayeh is a Fremen and she is a very skilled. fierce fighter according to her people. She was running away from the Harkonnens (The enforcers) Finally they restrained her in a open cave, in the dunes.

She has killed 8 men in battle with only a single blade, you guessed it, a crysknife.

So let's start the story.

"Firra la rath, shoal tak alasa, lisan al-saara, la tasool, shilo al hajiz, ashshams, takir el nar."

She spoke in the Fremen tongue, she was uttering these words under her breath.

"Firra la rath, shoal tak alasa, lisan al-saara, la tasool, shilo al hajiz, ashshams, takir el nar."

"𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩, 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩."

She spoke these words as she had been restrained by the Harkonnen enforcers. Instead of roasting her, they hauled her off to Giedi Prime, the Harkonnens mainland. She was chained up tight as they led her through the Giedi Prime-palace, where Baron resided. But they didn't take her to the big man himself. Instead, they dumped her in this fancy, gloomy room. The guards held onto her chains like they were taming a wild horse, except it was her wrists they were yanking on.

The guards led her to face a Harkonnen. Glancing around, she noticed two young Harkonnen girls standing beside him, their eyes fixed ahead. The man ran his finger along the edge of a blade, it seemed like he was checking if it was clean. This made her a tiny bit nervous. But this man wasn't just anyone;

𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙮𝙙-𝙍𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙬 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙣.

Feyd Rautha glanced at the guards holding her chains, then turned his gaze to her.

"Is this the Fremen who killed eight of my men?" he inquired, his stare piercing, sending a shiver down her spine.
The guards confirmed, "She did it with just one blade, a crysknife," as they handed him the weapon she had used.

He grabbed the sharp knife, looking at it with a tiny grin.
"These are supposed to be sharp," he said coldly. "Are they?" he asked, staring her down.
She nodded slowly, speaking shortly. "Yes.."

"Really? Let's find out then," he said, then swiftly sliced the throats of the two young Harkonnen servants beside him. It was brutal, but she stayed calm.

The girls bled and choked on their own blood as Feyd Rautha tested the knife's sharpness. Zurayeh, who were used to such brutality, found it painful to witness each time.
Memories stirred within her; the Harkonnens had inflicted worse upon the Fremen than merely slicing throats.
She avoided eye contact, she hesitated, fearing that Feyd Rautha might choose her next as a "test" for his blade.

𝙃𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘.. 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨. She thought to herself, but Zurayeh wasn't surprised at all. To remain calm she murmured these Fremen words.

"Fi barid as-Sahra, al-intiqam huwa saaya samit, yantadhir birtiqal.."

"𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧.. 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚..."

Feyd Rautha casually set the knife down and turned towards Zurayeh, noticing her staring at the floor. A weird grin formed on his face.
Meanwhile, the guards prepared to carry out their orders, weapons aimed at her.
But then, Feyd Rautha raised a hand, signaling them to hold off. "Not yet," he commanded. Zurayeh got confused.

"Why spare me?" She asked quietly as she wondered.

Feyd Rautha's grin widened, as he actually leaned down to match her height. "Why waste such a skilled fighter? We could use a little entertainment." He remarked, the guards what understood what he meant but she didn't.
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?

Feyd Rautha noticed her confusion and couldn't help but smirk.

"We have fighters here, each skilled in their own ways, itching for a chance to face you in combat," he remarked, his tone a bit eager.
"But not just any duel," he continued, his voice casual despite the gravity of his words, "a gladiatorial combat."

Zurayeh held her composure, refusing to show any weakness in front of him. The thought of entertaining the Harkonnens with her life felt like a fate worse than death.

( I know the first chapter is short, but the
second will be longer so don't worry)