Chapter 8

Just wanted to say that I deeply appreciate that you are reading this fanfiction of mine.<3 I would also appreciate if you could show your support by liking and giving comments about your reactions.<3

She concentrated on removing every trace of blood, determined not to let his gaze distract her, even though she could feel it lingering on her.

"You know that I'm looking at you," he confessed.

"All I know is that you are a... bad person," she retorted, refusing to acknowledge his gaze as she worked to clean off the stained blood. However, he reached out and grasped her wrist, halting her movements and effectively stopping her from continuing.

"What?" she questioned, finally meeting his gaze for a few seconds.

He remained silent, his eyes shifting to her lips as he leaned in closer. She hesitated, taking a half step back, but it didn't deter him. He continued to close the distance, bringing his face nearer to hers.

 He continued to close the distance, bringing his face nearer to hers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚."

As they stared deeply into each other's eyes, he leaned in closer, and she felt a surge of unease. She could sense the warmth of his breath on her lips, their proximity nearly palpable. Their lips hovered just a fraction of an inch apart.
However, he didn't initiate a kiss. They remained frozen in that charged moment, the tension thick between them. Before anything further could happen, the door abruptly swung open, jolting them both back to reality. With a swift movement, they both retreated, putting an end to the charged atmosphere.

The enforcer's arrival didn't surprise Feyd Rautha, the enforcer seemed calm about the lifelesse servant on the ground. Feyd felt annoyed that their special moment had been disrupted.
Zurayeh rubbed her eye, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

"You two have to get ready, we're leaving Giedi Prime," the enforcer announced, breaking the tense silence in the room.

Feyd snapped, "We're not leaving for another two days."

The enforcer's response was curt, "Plans have changed."

Zurayeh quickly exited the room,
feeling too embarrassed to remain alone with Feyd. As she left, he watched her depart, a hint of irritation flickering across his features

She was walking fast through the hallways, and he remained in the dinner room. He slammed the table, as he was angry at himself for letting her get away so easily.

And some hours later, Zurayeh lay in bed, the memory of her encounter with Feyd still fresh in her mind. Frustration bubbled within her, and she let out a heavy sigh, trying to dispel the lingering thoughts.
Turning onto her side, she gazed up at the ceiling, hoping its empty expanse would provide some respite from her troubled thoughts.
She rested for a few minutes.

Shadow of the Sandsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें