Chapter 5

(This is a short one, sorry ya'll)

Feyd Rautha and Zurayeh stood side by side in front of a door leading to Baron's room, where he was bathing in the thick, oil-like liquid called "Seburo" to support his massive frame due to his— well.. obesity.

Feyd stood behind Zurayeh, urging her quietly to open the door. "I don't have all day," he murmured in her ear.

Without a word, Zurayeh complied, opening the door and stepping into the room, followed closely by Feyd. As they entered, Zurayeh found herself trailing behind Feyd. Baron was submerged in the liquid.

"Uncle Vladimir, she's here," Feyd announced, waiting for his uncle to emerge.
"I don't think-" Zurayeh began, but stopped short as she saw Baron's head slowly rising to the surface.

As Baron emerged from the liquid and adjusted his position, Zurayeh's glare intensified, though she didn't notice it.

"You took down two of my best fighters," Baron remarked slowly.

"I didn't have much choice," Zurayeh retorted, her frustration evident.
Beside her, Feyd Rautha stood silently, observing.

Ignoring Zurayeh's defiance, Baron shifted his focus. "When did you start training?" he inquired.

"Five years ago," Zurayeh admitted, feeling exposed.

"That's not long," Baron noted, sounding somewhat impressed. "In another five years, you'll be unstoppable."

Zurayeh glanced briefly at Feyd, then back at Baron, sensing a change.

Baron's attention shifted to Feyd. "In a day or two, we're heading to Arrakis to inspect the spice production overseen by Rabban," Baron announced. "And I want you to handle Rabban."
Realizing the task was being assigned to Feyd, Zurayeh pondered Rabban's significance in Baron's plans.

"And you will be going too," Baron said, his voice firm. "And Feyd... bring her to her bed chambers. I'm sure we have plenty of those."
With those words, Baron submerged back into the liquid, leaving oil bubbles to float to the surface.

Feyd nodded and turned towards the exit, gesturing for Zurayeh to follow. They left the room in silence, heading towards a small bedroom. Inside, there was a simple bed and a small desk, with barred windows giving the room a prison-like feel.

Zurayeh entered the room while Feyd stayed by the door.
"We'll be leaving in two days," he told her, eyeing the room.

"Fine by me." Zurayeh replied coldly.
Feyd glanced at her.
"Does the wound still hurt?" he asked.

"A bit, but I'm used to it," Zurayeh said, meeting his gaze.

"You're used to it, huh?" Feyd scoffed. "I'll close the door. Don't try anything. I know how you Fremen are—manipulative and savage."
Zurayeh bristled at his words. "Just close it," she snapped.

Feyd shut the door, leaving Zurayeh alone in the room. Outside, he instructed the enforcers to keep watch over her. After that, Feyd Rautha was heading to the training room.