chapter 4 : tired..

Thiwat pov :

We went to the palace after our marriage ...it's night already ...maids guided me to the king's chamber ...so...it's my room from now on ?... I think so ?.. should I have to ask my own chamber ?... I don't know this thing actually ...and where the hell is my lord ?.... What's he doing outside ?...isn't he tired ?...how long should I have to cover my face with this veil ?..it's so hot ...

Iam so hungry and sleepy ...I yawned ...my legs ...awww..they are aching a lot ...

I stiffened when the doors opened ...I peeked through my veil ..I sighed ..it's my lord ...he is walking slowly ..

Thiwat - come fast already!..I am tired my lord...

He nodded and rushed to me ...he came infront of me ...he smiled and removed the veil ...I smiled and got up...I went to the mirror while removing my upper layers of hanfu ...

Thiwat - gosh...these are so heavy...

My lord smiled and sat on the bed ...I sat infront of the mirror ..iam trying to remove the hair pins ....I hissed in pain when one of them stuck to my hair ...

My lord - can I help you my queen ?...

Thiwat - if you are free my lord..

He smiled and came behind me ...he is removing my hair pins...

My lord - who will remove mine then ?..

Thiwat - I can help you my lord ..

He smiled and removed the hair pins...he untied my hair and started brushing it ...I smiled ...he is so gentle ..I like it in a way ..

Thiwat - were you with your friends my lord ?.... You are so late ...

My lord - I was with mom and brothers na my queen ...

Thiwat - pete ?...

My lord - no ...Harry and Henry ...

Thiwat - you have many brothers I guess...iam so confused my lord...

He chuckled...

My lord - let me give you a clarity then ...my mom was a queen ..she had me and my little brother pete ....dad has a concubine...her kids are Henry and Harry ..so they are my step brothers ...after mom's death, father took care of me and pete ..when dad passed away ...Henry's mom started taking care of me and pete ...I consider her as my another mom ...she loves me and pete a lot even though we aren't her kids...

I nodded ...

Thiwat - that's complicated but ...I understand my lord...

I understand my lord