chapter 17 : P ~~

After two years ...

Thiwat pov :

Iam writing a letter to my brother ...hope he is doing well ..I never saw him or received any letter from him except on my and my lord's birthdays in these 3 years ...he might have grown up ..I heard about him from time to time from other kings...

Tomorrow is my birthday ..hope I receive a letter from him ....I wrapped it up and sent it away with an eagle ...

I sighed and closed my eyes ....iam in my chamber right now...these two years ...a lot has changed ..I ignored most of them ....someone entered my chamber ...i opened my eyes and closed then again ..

Step mom - ohh...ignoring me ?..

I sighed and opened my eyes ....iam doing my work...

Step mom - just wanted to say you something na...queen ...

I ignored her ...she will just blabber and go ...

Step mom - take care of your husband na...

I looked at her ...she smiled ..

Step mom - he might look for others na...because rumor says my lord isn't satisfied with you at all!...

Thiwat - that's ..none of your business..

Step mom - you may forget but ...he is meeting concubines behind your back...

I sighed in irritation ...

Thiwat - do you want me to kick you out ?...

Step mom - it's true na...no matter how much you deny ...

Thiwat - shut the fuck up and get out....

She giggled and went away with her maids...I sighed and caught my head ..she is such a headache....I went to our chamber in the evening....iam combing my hair ...my lord came in...I smiled ..he came to me and hugged me from behind...I smiled and kissed his cheek ..

Thara - so tired na...

Thiwat - why don't you take a rest na ?...hmm?...

Thara - since kingdom is expanding I have to look after the new ministers and their postions ....

He took the comb from my hands and started combing my hair ...

Thiwat - I told you to you i can help you ...you are the one who refused ...

He kissed my cheek ..

Thara - my queen is busy already ...how can I make him overwork ?...

how can I make him overwork ?