chapter 21: mine ...

Ae pov :

    I wanted to buy him a rose ...shit !.... I forgot my money pouch with can !!... I ran to the garden side and plucked a rose immediately ...I arranged it on his hair..so cute and beautiful...later i went back to the palace..I changed my clothes and went to Brother ....

Ae - take care na P ...

Brother - you are leaving already ?...

I nodded ...

Brother - you can't stay a few more days ?...

Ae - i have to go and take care of our kingdom P

Ae - i have to go and take care of our kingdom P ...I have a lot of work too..I will come back next month na...

He nodded sniffing ... He hugged my head caressing my hair ..

Brother - don't be angry at P na...iam sorry I didn't come to see you !..it...it must have been so hard for you na..( sob )... Iam such a useless brother ..

I looked at him and smiled ..I wiped his tears ..

Ae - you are a great brother P ..I know marriage isn't a simple thing .....yet you are handling a kingdom as a queen ...I am so proud of you P ...

He smiled and ruffled my hair ...

Brother - P is so proud of you na...you are a great king now !...you aren't my little brother anymore ..iam sorry for being selfish and asked you to stay here for a few more days...

iam sorry for being selfish and asked you to stay here for a few more days

I shook my head and hugged him tight ...he hugged me back sniffing ...

Ae - I will always be your little brother P ...please don't say that na...

He nodded and kissed my hair ..I parted and wiped his tears...

Ae - if you feel any discomfort here ...you can come back to our kingdom anytime na...please don't be sad ...

He nodded and smiled ..

Brother - iam good here na...your brother in law loves me so much ..

Ae - I don't believe in him ...but i believe in you P...take care na..