chapter 11: prince..

Pete pov :

I went to my chamber and bathed ..I washed my hair and dried it...I sighed and took the medicine from my table and started applying it to my back ...I looked at my reflection in the mirror and said "ugly "...I applied medicine to my hands too ...I wore my clothes and went out...I sat in front of my chamber ...I took out the candy and put it in my mouth ...hmm...so sweet and good ..

Iam looking at the flowers and sky

Iam looking at the flowers and sky ...why is life so boring ?..I wish I was like brother in law...so brave and daring ...but he thinks I am weak too.. brother in law came to me...I smiled to him and bowed ...he caught my hands ...

Thiwat - can I talk to you nong ?...

I nodded ...we sat by the lake ...I am so happy ...brother in law caressed my hair ...I smiled ....I looked at the bracelet he wore....it's so good ...I met him this afternoon at the training ...

Thiwat - iam sorry na nong ...I didn't mean to say that ....you totally misunderstood me naa..I didn't mean you can't go out ...you can do whatever you want naa...you are the prince of this kingdom !...

I nodded controlling my chuckle..
prince??...I don't think I am !...I just want to be a normal person ...I don't like being a prince !...brother says that step mom is my mom ..but I don't accept her ...she never behaved with me as a mom ..is all mothers like this ?...why did my own mother leave me?..all this step mom did was to give punishment to me to relieve her stress and frustration ...if being a prince has to go all this stuff ...why would I need it?.... This damn title !!....

Thiwat - don't misunderstand na...

I nodded and smiled ..he smiled and hugged my head ...he is so warm ..wish he is my brother too ....I rubbed my face in his clothes ...when will my life get interesting ?... Am I even fated to be happy ?....he chuckled ..I looked at his bracelet ...he looked at me...I looked away avoiding his eyes...

Thiwat - you like this ?...

Pete - i..it's so beautiful brother in law...

He showed me his hand with a bracelet ...