☆ 7 ☆

𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚/𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯

✩ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ✩
10:38

- Ugh... what a day, I'm already tired... At least I can some people going crazy today.

𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

- With this silent, ghots could be more interesting than this - 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨, 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬. - Didn't one of you got burned two days ago? Hmm.... These statues.... are familiar, but, do I know these people?.... Wait, aren't these the villains from that fairy tailes that Seele used to read?

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

- With this descriptions, it looks like they were the good guys, didn't some of them, if not everyone, committed some sort of crime?

??? - Crimes? Are you talking about the great sevens?

- Great.... seven?

??? - You don't know them? I must say, I'm impressed that you don't know, are you by any chance some kind of allucination?

- Who do you think you are to call me an allucination??!

Jade - i'm sorry, I didn't introduced myself properly. My name's Jade. - He extended his and to me with a creppy smile. - And you're Seele, right?

- Wait, you know my name?

Jade - Of course! I know everyone's name.

- huh.....

Jade - But that doesn't matter anyways, were you serious when you saud you didn't know about the great sevens?

- And what's so wrong about that? It's not because they have a statue that I need to know them.

Jade - I see... You're strange but at the same time you're an interesting person, aren't you?

- You know what? I have classes to go so I hope not to see you anymore, bye!

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲.

- I already entered the school, but I can still feel his eyes fixing on me... but leaving that aside, how crazy are these people to make statues of that kind of people? I can know more about them to pass time so I don't see why not.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐀𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞.