☆ 15 ☆

12:52

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Bronie - Absolutely not. - She said with a straight hoping that what the girl said was a joke

Veliona - Why not?!

Bronie - What do you mean by why not? What you want with these contracts anyways?

Veliona - I'm bored doing the same thing for days, it's Always "fight something, get the blot, get out" I need new things!

Bronie - And your best idea was stealing.

Veliona - If you don't like it, you don't have to come, ok?

Bronie - That's not the problem, if you don't start to be cautious, someone will eventually caught you and me too.

Veliona - I'll know how to deal with everything when the time comes, why are you so defensive?

Bronie - Because I don't want to deal with your problems, their stupid like you. Also, don't the contracts need magic? Who will you use them?

Veliona - Who said I was going to use them? You see, the school is in chaos because of that, if I steal it, I would be helping them!

Bronie - Do you think I'm an idiot? - The girl said with a tired voice

Veliona - I already said, you don't have to come... and shouldn't you gather more blot?

Bronie - That's your job! We don't even have anything to destroy this world yet.

Veliona - We have the blot even if its not enough.

Bronie - I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the weapon.

Veliona - We... don't have one?

Bronie - This is the first time I had contact with blot, how did you tought I already had everything done?

Veliona - You did the other gun in one week, didn't you?

Bronie - These are two different things, nobody knows what will happen if our plan doesn't work. It could be from nothing happens or we can destroy more than we want!

Veliona - Then why we had all this trouble so soon?

Bronie - Because you would complain to me all the time about you being here for more time than you should...

Veliona - Uhmm.... I know! You can take me somewhere far away from this island!

Bronie - Didn't you heard me right now? I have work to do.

Veliona - But you don't even know how our weapon will look like and maybe we can go to a place where you can be inspired!

Bronie - Even if that was the case, why would you have to come? - She said with an ironic smile

Veliona - You know I can't be here anymore! I need to leave, even if its just for one day. - The girl pretended to cry while holding one of Bronie arms

Bronie - You can't be serious..... Okay! Now, let it go! - Saying that, Veliona stepped back, staying in front of Bronie

Veliona - I know you would accept!

Bronie - I wish I could abandon you here... - She whispered to herself

Veliona - Did you say something?

Bronie - No, nothing at all. Anyways, I know were are we going.

Veliona - Already?

Bronie - Unlike you, I went and know places outside this island.

𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.