☆ 10 ☆

𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚/𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯

9:28

- Well, I'm here, let's see what kind of stupidity will came from that man. - and with no motivation, I opened the door.

Headmage - Seele, you're here.

- Uhum.

Headmage - I was expecting more surprise.....anyways, I called you here because you have to choose a club.

- I don't want to, thank you.

- 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?

Headmage - You can't say "I don't want to"! It's a requirement to be in this school. If you don't choose one until tomorrow morning I'll put you in a random club and I won't allow you to change until you graduate.

- 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲....

- Fine, I'll choose one.

Headmage - Wonderful! Here are the clubs in our school and you'll have to do their activities after school. - With that, he gave me a list with all the clubs and where they gather.

- If that's everything, I'm leaving-

Headmage - Wait, not so fast!

- What now?

Headmage - It seems like you didn't go to any classes in the past two days, can I know why's that?

-.... I'm sick.

Headmage - Strange, you don't look sick to me.

- I didn't say I am sick now, I was in the past two days, that's why I didn't go, But I was planning to go today, you see?

Headmage - That doesn't look with Jade said...

- Jade?

Headmage - When me and professor Trein were talking about your absense, Jade heard us and told us he found you yesterday and you even entered the school.

- 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡.

Headmage - I can't just let students skip classes, so starting today, I'll make sure that you will go to all of your classes.

- Wait a minute! I don't know anyone called Jade, what makes you think he's telling the truth?

Headmage - Jade is a truthworthy guy and he wouldn't waste his time to tell lies.

- Wai-

Headmage - Anyways, your classes already started so go on, you don't want to be late, right?

-.... Fine...

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚  𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

- There's just no way that he will actually see if I go to classes, he doesn't even do his job properly! But if he actually does it, it will be a pain to me, but everything will be fine if nobody, especially him, finds about that.

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩. 𝐈 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞.
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.