☆ 11 ☆

- BRONIE?!

Bronie - Speaking on the devil.

- 𝐖𝐡𝐲, 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?

- You appeared just two days ago, what are you doing here?

Bronie - How do you expect me to do a machine to track something I didn't even know the name? I'm here doing research,  should be obvious.

- Still! You were saying something about hiding something from me! Come on, say it!

Bronie -Ugh... It was just the fact that I was here without you knowing, but I guess it's uselles now. - She said that with the most annoying face and voice know to man.

- Do you know that this is an all-boys school, right? It would be the easiest thing to notice you.

Bronie - Uhum, say one person that goes to the library this late at night.

-.....

Bronie - See? Also, do you have that magestone that I asked you? 

- I-

Bronie - What am I talking about? You would kill somebody to get that.

- 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞.

- Just for you to know, I already have it and didn't kill anybody - 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭.

Bronie - You have? That's good, even if I can't use it now

- What do you mean?

Bronie - I didn't start to constroy it yet, so I don't have use for that now.

- Can't you just use one thing that tracks things that you already have and making it work with blot.

Bronie - I mean, I could, but I don't want failed experiments, like you...

- What was the last part?

bronie - Forget it. I'm gonna be done with my invention in five days or less, so keep the magestone with you until then.

- Sure...

- 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞... 𝐍𝐨! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭! 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞!

𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲?!!

- There's just... no.. way...

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐈 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞.

.
.
.
.
.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛'𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.