19. Life After the War

Brianna and Ranaldo relocate to Atlas where Ranaldo took over his father’s gang. Ranaldo kept his word and made a lot of changes to the gang. He made sure that his child had a safe place to grow up.

Brianna had a lovely baby girl, they named her, Kayanna Sanya Whyte. Brianna and Ranaldo kept in touch with Sanya even though they were far away from each other.

Jevaun left Cantralot a few weeks after the war ended, he went to Los Angles determined to leave his life in Cantralot behind. Jevaun did not keep in contact with Sanya, only his mother and Ranaldo.

Phiona accepted her mother’s former boss offer and went to Hollywood, Kyle went with her. While Phiona grew famous in the singing industry, Kyle decided to learn how to play the guitar.

Phiona and Kyle decided to bring Kyle’s parents and sister to Hollywood with them.

Tanya and Jozay continued dating. Jozay decided to stay in Cantralot with Tanya and remodel the hotel, they rename it ‘Watt and Black Abode’.

Jozay’s father was not happy with his decision to stay in Cantralot, but Alehandro spoke on behalf of his twin brother.

Cole proposed to Angel a few months after she gave birth to their son, Alec Davion Trovic. He decided to move out of the Trovic mansion, but he stayed close by.

Cole and Sanya are now co-leaders of Troy’s mafia.

Nickayla and Phillipe took over Nickroy’s gang and started leading together. At first, Nickayla was hesitant to take over, but she did not want all her father’s hard work to be for nothing.

Although Nickayla took over her father’s gang, she decided to do things her way.

Rheana was being pressured by her brother since he was the leader of the mafia. She grew tired of taking orders from him. Rheana hired a hitman to kill her brother and he was successful. No one ever found out that Rheana was behind it all.

Since Rheana was next in line to lead, she took over and was very happy about it. She had no remorse that she had to kill her brother to get what she wanted.

Jody-Ann now had a lot of people depending on her to make changes to Cantralot since she was now the mayor. She indeed made changes.

The new mayor made Sanya in charge of the border so that she could monitor who comes and goes out of Cantralot. Changes were made to the town also, Jody-Ann made sure everything was good because she did not want another war in Cantralot anytime soon.

Sanya grew bored, having no one around to stop her from being reckless, she took up the job of being an assassin. Most of the time Sanya was not in Cantralot, she travelled and assassinated whosoever she was paid to.

Everyone separated and Cantralot was better, it was still known as the number one most dangerous town in America so no one dears to venture there without permission or invitation.

The End