Chapter 9

Amina

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

Violence mentions and scenes

Read on your own risk!!!

The door opens and my parents show at the doorstep. My mom didn't even looked at my direction. As for my dad....

His eyes looked like they were on fire ready to burn me alive. I was standing next to the staircase and even why I was on my feet, i was scared for my life that my shaking legs will not help me anymore and I will fall on the ground in any moment.

Mom walked next to me, bumping me at the shoulder with her shoulder. Leaving me and dad alone in the hall.

My whole body started shaking and it keeps shaking even more with every step he takes toward me. Now he is so close to my face that his hot breath is hitting it.

"How dare you yell at me? And in front of strange people?" He whispers angry at me.

"WHI DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?, He yells at my face as I flinch, scared that this time he will hurt me enough to send me at the hospital.

My reaction drives him even more mad, that he slapped me hard. Hard enough for me to hit the floor immediately.

"You embarrassed me in front of Lorenzo and his family. Even in front of their restaurant staff. You made me look like a weak man that doesn't educate his own daughter. That let the woman control him." He yells as he holds my head and slaps me one more time.

Now I was completely freaked out.

"You didn't even let the car to us. Then you can go fuck yourself like a whore that you are. We had to call a taxi." He pulls my hair and hits my head against the wall. I fall immediately on the floor.

I feel something in the back of my head. I put my hand and touch it. I realize that I was bleeding. I feel anxiety raise in me.

"You said that you won't get married l, but guess what you little whore. You will." He says punching me in the stomach and leaving me completely breathless.

"No." I whisper. He looks at me with anger and shock. Fire coming out of his mouth and smoke coming out of his ears.

"You little bitch." Dad yells and comes straight to me and starts punching me non-stop. I was trying to protect myself from the thrown punches but it seems useless.

I was feeling dizzy. Probably by the bleeding at the back of my head. I was on the edge of passing out but in that exact moment, when dad was about to throw an other punch at me, mom stepped in and stopped his fist before it hits my face.

''Tom, no. No. Don't do it. She will be meeting her future husband in two days and she already has enough bruises on her body and face. She doesn't need more." She says and then gives me angry.

"Go to your room. Take care of those wounds and make sure you don't let any of those bruises or cuts show. Go. Now." She orders me.

I carefully get off of the cold ground now covered by my blood and slowly walk toward the stairs. I get in my room and make sure I lock the door twice.

I go to the bathroom and, like always, I take the first aid kit. The burning sensation of alcohol at the back of my head is to much. It almost puts me asleep. I patch it up and go to bed. I don't even care about the small cuts that hurt.

I have to go to work tomorrow. I also have to make up a story to tell Alice about. I know she is going to ask. Jesus. She did.

With those thoughts in my head I fall asleep.

***

I feel something small on my nose. I slowly open my eyes and see a little white butterfly sitting on my nose

I smile and get up from the place I was laying and touch the small butterfly.

As soon as I touch it, it shakes and it flies away.

I look around only to see that I was laying on a grass and big olive trees were around me blocking the sun's way to my eyes.

I look down on myself and see that I was wearing a white, beautiful, summer dress, a pair of white heels with small butterflies on them. So cute.

I put my hands behind my head to check if the wound was still bleeding but it doesn't hurt. My hair was tied half up.

Weird.

I get up and start walking. I don't know where I am going. I can't control my own legs. They are leading me to a grass field.

I stop at a small picnic. I sit down and notice that everything in the picnic is white. The cake is white, the plates are white, the food basket is white,etc.

It feels so peaceful. Even mentally.

As I was about to start eating some cake, I spot a white figure coming toward me. As it gets closer, I realize that it's a man.

His body is so hot. It looks like he goes to gym. He is also wearing white. What makes everything so much more weird, is that he doesn't have a face. I can't see him.

He comes straight to me and hugs me. I was in shock.

He then sits next to me and takes the plate of the cake from my hand. He immediately starts feeding me. I eat the cake in silence.

In a few minutes, a bunch of kids, also wearing white, come running to us. They were about five-six kids.

Some of them start playing with each other and some other are cuddling me and the man next to me.

For some reason, I feel happy, comfortable and complete.

Then in a blink of an eye, everything changes. The sunny weather is now a sky full of black clouds.

That man is not next to me anymore. Nither are the kids. The picnic and the food has now been gone by the wild wind.

I put an arm in front of my face to protect it from any possible thing.

Then I hear a scream.

***

I woke up in cold sweats and heavy breaths. It was a nightmare like always. It's been a really long time since I had a good dream.

I check the time and it says that is the time to wake up and get ready for the day. First thing I do is check the wound at the back of my head. Thank god it is not bleeding but it still hurts.

I go to the bathroom and get in the shower. I wash my body fast and get out almost immediately.

I get the alcohol and some cotton to fix my cuts. They burn but it doesn't hurt more than the moment they were bleeding.

I wear a long sleeve shirt and some jeans. I was to tired to cover the cuts up. But I wanted or not I had to do some makeup up because I also had some scars on my face.

As I was getting my bag, Alice sends me a morning message. Saying she is waiting at the Jimmy's café. Also waiting for the last night's dinner details.

I get out of the house. I have to put a fake smile on my face for the rest of the day.

God please help me.

_________________________________________

Hey guys 👋😘
Sorry I haven't been so active these days.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I would really love to hear your opinions about the chapter.

See you guys next time.😘

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Words: 1312