Pt 1

Jiwon's POV:
I wake up and head towards my sleeping brother whom I have to wake up everyday. We share a bedroom that has two separate beds and the room is quite big. It's not that we are poor or something infact my family is one of the richest in Korea and we live in Seoul but I'm just a scaredy cat. I just have had a traumatic experience and so I can't sleep alone. For this reason my brother sleeps with me. Often in one bed too. Anyway, back to waking my brother up.

I jump on his bed and hover over him.

"Wakey Wakey oppa", I say and squeeze his cheeks hardly forcing him to wake up. He moves a bit and then opens his one eye.

"It's just a Sunday won", he says and tries to push me aside but I stay in my place hugging him tight.

"I wanna sleep longer aswell oppa but eomma and appa had told me to wake up and get ready early today and they told me to wake you up aswell", I explain and get up for him standing beside his bed.

"Fine", he says and gets up from the bed.

"Good morning Yeonjun oppa", I greet him smiling and he smiles back and ruffles my hair.

"Good morning lil sis", he says and heads towards the bathroom while I go outside. I had freshened up before waking him up.

I go downstairs and see breakfast ready and already placed on table. Eomma and Appa smile seeing me and I sit down with them on the table and we soon hear Yeonjun coming down too.

"Good morning Eomma and appa", I greet and we see Yeonjun running towards the table but stops on his tracks at right time.

"Good morning my beautiful Eomma and handsome appa", oppa says and hugs Eomma and kisses her on cheek. So much buttering and the day had only just started. Wonder what's on this guy's mind today.

"Morning to you both too. Sit down Yeonjun and start eating", Eomma says and smiles and Yeonjun sits down beside me.

"How are studies going my kids?", dad asks and I look at Yeonjun who is stuffing his mouth with waffles.

"Great", oppa says and continues eating whole appa turns to look at me and i pass him a lil smile while chewing. I speak up as soon as I finish chewing.

"I'm doing great dad", I say and he chuckles nodding his head and eating.

"I need you too to get ready today and wear formal and elegant clothes as we are having a guest today", Eomma tells us and me and oppa nod. We soon finish our food and oppa grows upstairs to get ready I suppose while I go towards Eomma who is sitting on a couch.

"What is it my daughter?", Eomma asks and I sit down beside her.

"Who are the guests eomma?", I ask her.

"It's your dad's best friend. You know the one who had a beautiful daughter whom you used to be so close with but she left to study overseas two years ago. She's back now and we are thinking of getting her and Yeonjun married. They will be a great couple don't you think?", eomma explains and I skreak excitedly. Yuna is coming. Yuna is my best friend whom I spent my whole childhood with. She had to go abroad two years ago for studying but she's back now and I can't believe she will be becoming my sister-in-law. I'm so excited.

I jump from happiness and go upstairs to share the news with my brother but ill keep the marriage thing a surprise. Oh im so excited. I enter the room and see oppa laying on his bed using his phone. I go and sit down with him on his bed and take away his phone.

"What is it Jiwon?", oppa says trying to take his phone back but I throw it on my bed and thank God It landed on bed and not somewhere else. Oppa glares at me and is about to get up but I hold his hand.

"What is it?", oppa asks annoyed a bit. I me a I would be annoyed too I he does that to me.

"Guess what?", I say excitedly.

"what?", he asks.

.

.

.

Thank you for reading this part. Sorry for leaving the story here but I just love cliffhangers. Hope you all support me till the end my lovely readers. Love you all. Bye! 💖