Pt 8

I still remember the first time I felt attracted to him. He's a thief for stealing my heart and my first kiss I was saving for someone special. I hadn't even once kissed my first boyfriend for he didn't fell right. It was as if my heart always told me he will leave so I shouldn't give him something so precious but my first kiss was taken by Beomgyu in most unexpected way.

Flashback
I am sitting in the bus all alone as I'm on my way back home. Beomgyu oppa is also with me but he is sitting behind me listening to music. I sigh looking outside for there were couples in the bus. Some were even kissing like what the hell. I wish I knew Jake will break my heart. It's been months and I'm still not over him. God. He has changed his girlfriends twice after our breakup and I'm still here crying for him. A tear falls but I quickly wipe it.

"Aww look at the loner girl. Still crying darling.", a girl says to me standing in front of me with her minions.

"Isnt she the one who got dumped by Jake.", another one says.

"Yeah she is. Girlie thought she's so special that Jake would love her forever", a girl says and I recognise her as Jake's current girlfriend Layla. The urge to punch her face.

"He was just playing with you Jiwon", layla says and all other girls laugh while pointing at me.

"Did he ever even kiss you?", one of layla's minion says.

"i-", I try to say something but nothing comes out.

"Do you know we have even make-out a few times. He loved me", layla says smirking and she pushes my shoulder hardly.

"DONT TOUCH HER", someone says and we all turn towards him. It was Beomgyu.

"And who are you pretty boy?", layla says passing Beomgyu a flirty look. Eww.

"I'm her... Boyfriend", I look at him surprised. What the hell? Why is he spouting nonsense. God. This guy is dead once we get home.

"How do we believe you? You could be her brother or cousin pretending as her boyfriend", layla says smirking as if she caught the lie.

Beomgyu looks at me and leans in while I'm frozen. What is he doing? My thoughts are cute by him placing his lips on mine. I stumble back a bit from shock but he pulls me back towards him by my waist. I thought it will be just a short peck but it turns out to be a proper kiss that stayed for about 30 seconds. He breaks the kiss and looks at Layla with a lil smirk on his face.

"Would a cousin or a brother do this?", he says mocking her and she rolls her eyes.

"Slut landed herself a boyfriend huh. Let's see how long he stays", Layla says and walks away with her minions.

Beomgyu is currently sitting beside me and im still staring at him shocked.

"Stop being so shocked. It's not like we are siblings or something that youre acting like I did something forbidden.", he says and I shake my head.

"Were you crazy?", I say and he looks at me with an annoyed look.

"You were the one crazy. Why did you let the bully you?", he asks and I pass him a cheeky smile.

"Cmon. I didn't want to fight with them. They were so many and I'm just one.", I say trying my best to look like it was really this reason. He nods still looking at me as if he knows im lying but he can't do anything about it.

.

.

.

Hello my lovely readers! The next part will also be the flashback continued. Thank you for reading till here. Bye!💖