Pt 14

I wake up and see my brother's bed empty. Weird. He wakes up late normally and he can't wake up by himself. I get up and head towards the bathroom. I fresh up and wear some baggy jeans with a thin hoodie. Going downstairs, I am met by Beomgyu and Soobin standing with Yeonjun. They wave towards me and I wave back smiling.

"Let's go Jiwon", Yeonjun says and I get downstairs and I frown.

"What about breakfast?", I ask him and he laughs.

"Breakfast at mall. Waffles.", I nod excitedly and we all go sit in the car. Beomgyu sits beside me in the back while Soobin sits in passenger seat and Yeonjun sits on driver seat.

"Let's get this party started", Beomgyu says and we all look at him. Even Yeonjun and Soobin turn their head to give him that look.

"It's not a party gyu. We are going shopping", I say and he pouts.

"Still, it will be fun.", he defends himself.

"Fun my foot. Jiwon hates shopping for clothes and she will take hours cause she doesn't like anything because everything is uncomfortable for her", Yeonjun says and starts the car. I hit him in the head while soobin and Beomgyu laugh especially Beomgyu who is literally laughing so loud. What's funny?

"Stop exposing me brother", I say and then look at Beomgyu with a glare. He stops laughing and I hit him on his shoulder.

"What's so funny?", I say and he starts giggling.

"Your face", he answers and I'm about to kill this boy when a song starts playing.

"Calm down now", Soobin says as he raises the song's volume. Well, Soobin is Beomgyu's brother and I'm not really much close to him but he still knows me pretty well.

"But you make me wanna act like a girl. Paint my nails and wear high heels. Yes you, make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand. You make me glow. But I cover up won't let it show. So I'm putting my defenses up cause I don't wanna fall in love. If I ever did that. I think I'd have a heart attack", I start singing along to the song while the other three just hum the tone.

"You're great at singing and you hit the highnote so well", Soobin compliments me.

"It's nothing but thank you", I say and look out the window still singing along to teh song but not loud enough for others to hear.

"We are here", Yeonjun says parking the car and we all get out.

"Bye sister!", Yeonjun says and links his arms with Soobin. They give me wave and run off giggling. Weird people. Wait. They left me alone with... Beomgyu. I turn to look at him but he's already looking.

"Don't worry about the money. Yeonjun gave me the his card cause he didn't trust you enough", Beomgyu says and I roll my eyes.

"That boy should learn to trust his sister. Whatever. Let's go and have some Fun. F. U. N", I say and run towards the the elevator to reach the floor where arcade is but Beomgyu pressed another button.

"Yah Choi Beomgyu. What do you think you're doing?", I say pissed.

"Shopping first. That's what we are here for. Remember.", He says mocking my tone. I wanna rip his head off and take his scull out.

"I hate you", I say folding my arms on my chest.

"Aww I love you too", he answers and pinches my cheeks while I glare at him not wanting to show hwo much his 'I love you' affected me. Oh my heart. My poor heart.

We reach the floor where clothe brands are and I am forcefully dragged by Beomgyu to a shop. It's not like he loves shopping. He is just taking my responsibility. Pfft.

.

.

.

Hello my lovely readers! The mall ride is gonna be interesting. Hehe. Hahaha. Muahahaha. Bahahhaha. Sorry about this. Thank you for reading till here. Bye! 💖