Pt 9

"Anyway, Jiwon...", Beomgyu says to me and i nod gulping. Did this guy catch my lie? I mean he probably did. He knows me from three years and I'm sure Yeonjun would have told him about me while I was abroad and it's not like we haven't seen each other when we were just kids or I was a kid cause this guy is eight years older than me. I don't understand why I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach since the kiss. I'm not suppose to feel this way. He's like my brother. Right!?

"Who is this Jake guy?", he asks me and i look at him forcing a smile.

"I- He's my umm friend", I say and he laughs loudly before leaning in with a serious expression on his face. I gulp hard.

"You dated him?", I nod at him and he sighs.

"Even Yeonjun doesn't know", I nod again nervously.

"You guys broke up?", he asks me.

"He... He dumped me", I say and he frowns.

"Wdym!?", he asks me.

"He was a but toxic to me and I told him I wanna break up cause he often flirted with other girls and didn't allow me to even talk to a guy for study purposes. He denied and tried to force me into...", I pause and a tear rolls down my cheek remembering the traumatic day. Beomgyu pulls me into his embrace and rubs circles around my back.

"You should have told someone. Do your friends know this?", he asks softly. I shake my head.

"You're the first one I told", I say and he sighs.

"What did you mean my dumping you tho cause it-", I cut him.

"I pushed him away and ran back home ofcourse. I would never have given in. The next day he made fun of me infornt of whole school and said that I suck and that I haven't allowed him to kiss me cause I stink and stuff like wth. I don't stink and I'm not ugly or having some weird thingies on my body. I'm..... Totally normal. Well I still get made fun of. I used to be so popular for my grades. They called me "The pretty brains" or "popular beauty" and now I get called "ugly beauty" or "brains with nothing", I finally let out everything. I have been hurting from so long.

"Do you want me to tell-", I cut him.

"No please no", I say pouting.

"But he deserves to-", I cut him again hugging him.

"My sweet sweet handsome, pretty, cute, fashionable brother. Please don't tell Yeonjun oppa", I say and he nods.

"I'm slippery now. Too much butter", he says chuckling before looking at me all seriously.

"I'll drop you to your school tomorrow", he tell me and I frown.

"Why?", I ask and he smirks.

"You'll know tomorrow", he says and I nod. Not like I can deny it. Also, it's good to have company.

Next day:
Beomgyu walks with me to school and enters with me. I look at him confused.

"What-", I am cut by him dragging me to the hallway where alot of students were. All start whispering about me. Some boys drool over me and some of them pass me disgusted looks. Same with girls.

"Everyone listen up", Beomgyu says loudly and I look at him surprised. I motion him to stop. Everyone turns their attention towards Beomgyu.

"If I hear anyone saying even a word about Jiwon that hurts the you're dead. And I'm not joking.", he says all seriously and all nod. I gulp hard. Uhhh this boy. Somewhere I feel weird. I feel something in my stomach and I know they are butterflies but why am I having them rn and why is my heart beating so fast?

End of Flashback

Back to present
I chuckle bitterly. Why did he steal that kiss of mine? My first kiss. Maybe if he hadn't kissed me that day then I wouldn't be here sitting on my rooftop heartbroken again. A tear falls down my cheek. I ignore it but I suddenly feel someone wiping it. I turn to my side to see Beomgyu sitting beside me. I look away.

"Why are you crying Jiwon?", he asks me and cups my face and turns it towards him. Our faces just inches away. I'm afraid I'm the only one feeling so much things with his touch while he is not affected.

"I'm not crying", I say and he leans in closer. Our noses almost touching. I can feel his hot breath on my skin giving me tingles.

"Dont ever cry sweetie. It's hurts me to see you cry", he says and I can't help but turn red. He chuckles and moves away a bit.

"You're blushing", he says passing me a grin.

.

.

.

Hello my lovely readers. Hope you enjoyed this part. Thank you for reading till here. Bye! 💖