Pt 2

"Yuna is coming back and she is the guest visiting us with her parents ofcourse", I tell him but he doesn't seem so excited and looks like he's thinking something.

"Aren't you happy?", I aks him but he just looks at me confused.

"yeah I'm happy for you. Your best friend is coming", oppa answers and I stare at him not understanding what's wrong.

"Your crush is coming oppa", I remind him and he looks down.

"I don't like her anymore", he answers and I nod.

"Who's is the lucky one you like now?", I say and wiggle my eyebrows but he looks down like he's feeling guilty. Some thing's wrong. I can sense it. I know my brother the best. He's hiding something from me.

"Won.. Can I answer it when the right tien comes?", I nod but I'm still confused why he's acting this way.

"Why do you think I don't wanna hear your answer?", I ask him and he just looks at me and then looks down again.

"You're gonna hate me for this", oppa says and gets up and heads out.

His words ringing in my mind. What is he hiding and why will I hate him for it? So many questions but no answer. Guess I'll trust oppa and wait for the right time maybe.

OH wait. He doesn't like Yuna anymore but they are gonna be fixed in a marriage. Guess he will have to reject. It's almost time tho. I should get up and get ready.

I get up and head towards the bathroom taking a small shower and changing into a red flowy dress. I walk downstairs and see Yeonjun already dressed and sitting with YUNAAAA. I run towards her and hug her tightly.

"Omg Yuna I missed you so so so so sooo much", I say and hear chuckles. I turn around and see her parents.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Shin", I greet and they smile at me and signal me to sit down so I sit down beside my brother who was sitting with Yuna.

"I missed you too Jiwon", Yuna exclaims and I nod smiling widely. I couldn't believe my BFF is back.

"Let's all head to the dining room and discuss some matter there", appa suggests and we all head towards the dining room and sit down. All kinds of foods were placed on the table.

"Let's us dig in", appa speaks again and we all start eating with eomma and Mrs. Shin talking and a few small talk between appa and Mr. Shin aswell. Me and Yuna were sitting together with Yeonjun in front of Yuna. Suddenly Mr. Shin taps on his glass with a spoon twice to get our attention and we all look towards him.

"I believe it's time we tell our purpose behind today's visit", Mr. Shin says and Yeonjun looks at him confused while Yuna looks like she knows the matter beforehand. I believe they are gonna break the news of the arrange marriage between my brother and Yuna.

"I hope our kids don't oppose for I want to take your daughter's hand in marriage for my son Yeonjun", appa says with a smile on his face. He doesn't expect a rejection at all and now I'm scared for what's gonna happen.

"I'm okay with my parents choice cause I have no one I love currently", Yuna explains and all look at Yeonjun waiting for his answer.

"I need some time to... t-think", oppa answers and I look down. I expected that form him. He says he doesn't love Yuna anymore and he says he loves someone else tho he didn't say that directly but I believe that's the reason. Mr. Shin And Mrs. Shin nod  understanding the situation and appa looks towards Yeonjun a bit disappointed.

.

.

.

Hello! my lovely readers. What do you think will happen now? The story has just started and wait till everything turns upside down. Thank you for reading till here. Bye! 💖