April 14 2024

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

Hello everyone!! So sorry for such an unexpected break!!! 

Just in case you're new to following me.., here's a short QnA with some common questions that I get! 

Q: what are your pronouns? A: my pronouns are always in my bio! I go by he/him, or they/it!

Q: what are your theriotypes? A: timber wolf, panther and a tortoiseshell cat!

Q: are you a spiritual therian? A: yes, a strictly spiritual therian, actually. My therianthropy is not psychological.

 Q: are you roleplaying/is this fake? A: uhh.. I'd hope not? (I'm not roleplaying, don't worry.)

Q: what's your name again..? A: good question! I currently (and have for years) go by Ace, which has always been my default online name. I also like the name Basil though! 

Q: am I aloud to make a therian journal? A: YES!! and PLEASE don't ask me again! For two reasons, one: it's kind of annoying.. and two, it is not MY original idea, it's an open concept that has been done wayyy before I even started on Wattpad!

Q: how long have you been awakened/when did you start writing journals? A: I was first awakened as a therian around march-may of 2021. I started writing around the same time too to document my experiences and hopefully give some useful tips to other new therians!

Okay, great! That's out of the way now :3

(Not so daily) question of the day!! Which show do you think resonates with your therianthropy the most? If you're not a therian, then what's your "comfort" show? Mine would 100% be Gravity Falls! Or Hilda or The Hollow.. anything on CN also!

I'm watching Coraline because they're taking it off Netfl1x soon!! :( I could always watch it on a different platform, but y'know.. Anyways, it makes me really shifty and I would DIE for Coraline's house, even if it is kinda old and I wouldn't want all the 'other mother' stuff, so..

My computer is really close to dying, so I'll just get some highlights of the week outta the way to make this entry longer and slightly more interesting!!

OKAY! So, yesterday I went to the mall and bought a really cool outfit, I also went to the park really late with my sister and we saw COSPLAYERS!!! They were styling their wigs in their yard and it was super cool! I'm really really sure that they're going to the upcoming con festival thingy we have happening in two weeks!! I'm super excited, cuz I might see them there :D

A weekish(?) ago, my friend came over for three days! We went to the roller rink and swimming, and had a buncha food, it was super fun!! That's basically it though..

Signing off now so my battery doesn't fully depleat!! BYE!!! :0

~As swift as a panther,

as sly as a cat,

as strong as a wolf,

stuck in a human body till the sun sets, Ace~