Chapter 1

Please please read the author's note first!

————————

(Y/N)'s POV

*Sigh* Studying is tiring.

"I'll do my schoolworks later. It's One Piece Time!!" I really have a crush on this guy. Just imagine his messy green hair, his face that looks likes he's about to punch someone anytime, his voice-

"Hey!" Oh shit!

"What the heck Abigail! Why are you scaring me?! You idiot!" I cursed my bestfriend. This stupid, she startled me. I throw the remote control of the TV at her.

"Ouch! You're crazy!" She shouted. This biatch.

"You're the crazy one! Why do you always like to scare everyone!" I shouted back at her.

"Because why not!" She said while rolling her eyes. Idiot!

I rolled my eyes back at her.

"Just kidding! I saw you drooling that's why I decided to startle you." She said and burst into laughter.

"I was not!" I denied.

"I bet it's about your anime crush, right? Come on, friend, stop it with that. Find a real person. Not someone fictional." Ouch.

"So what? Fictional men are more better than real ones! Instead of your crush, who is real but a womanizer."

"Tch. Whatever." She got mad and walked out. After a few seconds she went back and slapped me on the arm.

"Ouch!" I complained.

"Serves you right!" She said then ran.

What an idiot.

I opened the laptop and started watching One Piece. I'm on the way to Fishman Island Arc. I really idolize the Strawhats.

After few episodes I feel very sleepy.

'I wish I could enter the One Piece World.' And that is my last thought before I drifted to sleep.

•••

Wait...Am I hearing some seagulls?

I slowly opened my eyes.

What the heck?!!!

What happened?! Why am I on the beach?!

I look down to see what I'm wearing, and it's a white dress that is very wet.

"(Y/N)! I thought you're dead! Huhuhu!" The young Luffy said.

W-what?! Luffy?!

————————

I'll end it here. See you in chapter 2! :))

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I did some proofreading and changed some things.