10.

Lex
end of February
location: PMAC

I came to the gym looking to hoop but forgot that Angel and 4 had that photoshoot today.

Luckily by the time I got there, they looked like they was wrapping up. I seen 4 hugging Angel so me being me I yelled out "FOUUURRRR!"

She must not have heard me.

"FOUURRRRR!" This time she heard me but she looking a little crazy and just waved awkwardly at Angel before telling me to come with her.

Im a little confused she look like she seen a ghost.

"Look I don't have much time to talk cause I gotta go but I need your help" She said in a panicky tone while also rushing to the locker room to change.

"Ok 4 what's up?"

"I think I like Angel and I don't know what to do." She said in a serious tone.

"Bout time you figured that out I been waiting" I said smirking at her.

"Mane what is you talking about?" she asked in a lowkey aggressive tone

"I forget you don't remember Hawai'i but anyways. I been peeped you been into her for a lil minute. There's too much unspoken tension between y'all. I need y'all to figure that out"

"What happened in Hawai'i?" She asked still rushing to leave but also stopping in her tracks trying to see if she remembers.

I laughed "Too much happened, you don't remember throwing a drink?"

"Throwing a drink? man what is you talking about? I wasn't even that drunk fr." She said confused

I just shook my head laughing cause she definitely was.

"Man just know that you and Angel was acting real couple-like, even if you don't remember."

"Couple-like? Bruh what is you saying? Get to the point cause you finna piss me off" She said about to walk out the locker room cause she's done changing

"Walk with me!" she said loudly, not yelling but you can tell she getting mad.

"4 listen you don't gotta worry about that. From what I know the feeling might be mutual, just chill. What you need from me?" I asked trying to calm her down cause she really trying to remember but can't

It ain't my fault she was drunk as hell and can't remember being possessive over Angel.

She walking fast as hell but I can already tell its eating her up that she can't remember.

"4. I promise it's gone be alright. don't sweat it I got you." I said trying to put her at ease

"Lex bruh what if this mess up the team chemistry, how im supposed to act? Do I act on my feelings or what?" She asked

"I can't tell you what to do. This a conversation you need to have with Angel to figure out what's best for y'all at this moment"

She nodded. She proceeded out the door shaking her head. I know she think I didn't see her lips touch Angel face but I did so I know she feeling all types of awkward about this whole situation.

message thread

Luthor 🔥

MANIIIIIII!

Mani 😻

LUTHOORRRRR!

Luthor 🔥