11.

Angel
March 31st Final Four win.
location: Dallas

"WE'RE GOING TO THE NATTTTYYYYYY!!!!!" I screamed with my hands in the air as the buzzer went off to sound the end of the game.

I looked over to see Flau'jae running towards me with her arms out.

I wouldn't miss this for the world.

I was so excited to embrace her that we ended up walking out of bounds almost trampling each other.

As we stumbled trying to hold each other up I couldn't help but tell her how happy I was that we did this and we did it together.

This is the first time in program history that LSU has even gone to the national championship.

This is what we've been working for all season.

We got ourselves together and went to the lines to shake Virginia Tech's hands, after I got pulled to do an interview with Luthor.

"You look good in this orange" I told Holly.

"Thank you, let's talk about this win, You guys went into this 4th quarter down by nine points what started the turn up for you to win this game?" She asked

"We had to play defense and come together and believe in each other, we had to trust in the coaches and listen to each other" I said

She nodded asking Luthor how she was able to fuel the team by making tough baskets.

Luthor answered "Look im a senior, I gotta be the glue for this team and trust in myself and the coaches so that's why we're competing in the national championship on Sunday baby!"

"WE JUST MADE HISTORY" I cheered as she finished

Holly finished the interview by asking "This team had nine new players this season nobody thought you would be standing here tonight how have you done it?"

I answered "We believed in each other, all we got is each other and im super happy for this team, WE JUST MADE HISTORY!"

"WE JUST MADE HISTORY BABYYYY!" Luthor co-signed

I looked at her and grabbed her turning to the cameras "AYE THIS A FIRST ROUNDER RIGHT HER PUT THAT IN THE MOCK DRAFT!" before turning around looking around for Flau'jae before I head to the locker room

When I found her I walked up to her and we shook hands saying "Come on bro!" excited

I grabbed her face putting our foreheads together expressing just how proud of her I am. She's just a freshman but she helped us get to the national championship while also pursuing music. There's no one that works as hard as she does and that's why i'm so enamored with her.

We stared into each other's eyes and I swear I seen her look at my lips then back up into my eyes.

I'm getting chills. She has this look in her eyes and I know I won't be able to resist whatever she's thinking. I have to act fast.

"I just want to let you know" I started talking to her, moving my hands to shoulders shaking her

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" I said as I looked up and pulled her into a hug.

I genuinely can't ignore that look she just gave me but there are thousands of people around this is not the time or place.

Im going to be honest we haven't even talked about our feelings about each other since the incident. I don't know how to approach her to talk about it but I would be lying if I said I haven't been more affectionate towards her and i'm sure she notices.