𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

daisy

being a basketball player isn't for the weak. especially when you're a senior in the transfer portal.

i thought i was going to seal my senior year at south carolina. we had just won the championship for god's sake. but i was averaging a solid 10 minutes play time per week which i knew wasn't good for the skill i possess. (in the best way possible) my managers at the college believed entering the transfer portal was probably the best idea for someone with my skill set who is seeking a more challenging team.

i took off my south carolina gear and decided that playing at a new college will hopefully solve my problems that i was having in south carolina. i wanted to grow as a player and with all due respect to south carolina, i just wasn't growing as a player and as a person.

when you play a sport, you need to play so you can build your skills, especially sports like basketball. i just want to get better so i follow my childhood dream to get drafted into the wnba.

but i couldn't believe what would happen at the college where i would finish my college career.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

authors note: ayeeeee we finally get to see a glimpse into daisy's mind!!! so exciting 🤗 next chapter will definitely feature some of your fav uconn players!!!! whoop whoop!!!!