CHAPTER 1

Y/N's POV:

I was running late, running as fast as I can towards my class then I bumped into someone, something Hard and Rocky.

"Ouch"
Not noticing the person I picked my books up with a hurry.

"Hey I'm sorry." said a familiar voice so I looked up for it to be..

"Jeongin"
"Oh hey, didn't see you there." I said in a very messy manner.

"Hey, are you okay?" said Jeongin, he had a very concerned look.

"No no it's fi-"

"HEYYY JEONGIN!!!~" said an oddly familiar voice.
Oh..! I got it, it was Nabi ofcourse Jeongin's beloved girlfriend.

Without even noticing me she held Jeongin's hand and said
"Oppa let's go I'll drop you off at your class."

"Umm but-" Jeongin couldn't even finish his sentence when Nabi said "Oh c'mon no wasting of time let's go."
Nabi pulled Jeongin away.

"Hey Y/N, you okay?" Said Yuna
"Hi.. I'm fine."
"I saw everything you know." Yuna exclaimed
"Oh.."
"Welp you know Nabi she tends to forget me nowadays." I said with a disappointed look.

"Why are you even still friends with her?! She doesn't even care about you after she got into that dumb relationship." Yuna said with very frustrated look in her face.

"Leave it and calm down nothing happened to me see! and maybe she did that cause it's her first time being in a relationship." I said with a smile.

"Still.. Okay fine but only for this time." Yuna said.

"WAIT!! IM LATE!!" I exclaimed
"Chill it's just 7:45, class is at 8:00 gurl did you even see the time?!" Said Yuna almost chuckling.

"No my big brother said you're late chick and woke me up and I thought I was actually late." I said frustrated at my brother.

"Oh lol!" laughed Yuna.