CHAPTER 3

Y/N's POV

It was lunch break I was trying to find Yuna and the others.

"Heyy!!" Said someone he sounded very excited to see me.

I turned around and saw Hanbin oppa.
"Oh heyy oppa! How are you?"

"Fine! what about you?" Said Hanbin oppa.

"Obviously good can this Y/N be sad?"

He chuckled on my words.

"Hanbin, Y/N over here!" Yelled Ryujin waving her hands towards us.

"Let's go." I said as Hanbin oppa nodded with a beautiful smile.

I sat and I saw the atmosphere it was quite like 85% good and the rest bad.

"Hey what happened?" I whispered to Chaeryoung.

"Can't you see the lovebirds oh wait the toxic couple." she whispered back.

Then I saw Jeongin and Nabi with their heads down Ofcourse they fought again.

"Umm so Y/N do you have someone in your life?" Asked Han obviously he was tryna break the awkwardness.

"What? I don't understand." I said dumbfounded.

"I mean do you have a crush-" Han said as he turned to with a very scared face to seungmin who was already giving him a death stare.

"That is so random." I chuckled.

"So who is it?" Asked Felix.

I did trusted them and was also comfortable to say who it was but I just couldn't because..

"Oh c'mon don't pressure her guys." Hanbin oppa exclaimed.

"I've noticed one thing You only call Hanbin 'oppa' I mean you do call us that but not as often as you call Hanbin." said Felix

"Yeah" Han agreed
"You both should try dating." Han added

"Umm" I looked at Yuna, Ryujin and Chaeryoung they were already looking at me

"Han you have death wish right?" Said Seungmin with a smile that can kill Han within a second.