CHAPTER 2

Jeongin's POV:

"Is she gonna be okay?" "Is she alright?" "I should've helped her" "why didn't I do it" "Man it's so frustrating!!" all kinds of thoughts were going through my mind when Nabi said
"Baabe~ what's been on your mind u look lost.. talk to mee"

"Oh it's nothing." I said with a smile.

After a minute of silence I spoke again
"Umm did u perhaps notice your bff Y/N?"

"No, what happened?" she said dumbfounded.

"What? I bumped into her and she kinda fell so I was gonna help her when you came and pull me away how can you not notice her?" I said in a confusion like how can she not notice her?

"Why do you care about her huh? Wait do you like her?" Said Nabi in a sarcastic way.

"What?! Noo?! Obviously not i
I just-"

"Zipp it! You always look out for other girls and not me! Do you not love me anymore?!" Said Nabi almost tearing up

"Babe no she's your bff so i thought of helping her don't take it seriously please you know I love-"

before I could finish the sentence Nabi spoke again cutting me off

"I think I need time from you let's meet up later."
She ran up to her class.

I was so frustrated at that situation first of all I couldn't help y/n second of all its Nabi.

It's almost been a year of relationship but i couldn't bring myself to say Nabi to be good to me.. she doesn't listen to me, I cannot even share my thoughts with her. I once tried to talk about it but.. it went wrong by wrong I meant "TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT" wrong by which I thought of breaking up but.. I cannot even do that.

You see Mine and Nabi's parents are business partners so our parents practically had dinner together.
It was one night when my parents had thrown a business party that's when I first met Nabi, she was nice, sweet and we got along. Now she is the total opposite.

"What has gotten into her..?!" I sighed as I went into my class.