-Uncovered Secrets-

Madison gets the door open to check out what happened. She has to avoid Apex's and her mother's vision in the dark so she isn't caught prancing around. Madison walks around looking for a reason why the power is out. "What's going on..." she whispers "at least I don't have to be in that room any longer..." she walks down to the breaker room to see everything in tact. "Huh.? How is the power out.. but the breaker.. fine.?" She walks out just to stumble into her mom. Grace stands there looking at Madison mad. "Oh uh heyyyy.. mom!! I was just uhm getting back in my room..?" Grace still stares at her. Madison sighs "yes mom..?" She gets taken to the ships

Grace - "we have a problem on our hands... but I'll let you go"

Madison - "wait what."

Grace - "Go! go!"

Madison gets on a ship and takes off.

        -Grace's POV-
Grace sighs. "stay safe.. please." Grace walks towards the scanner looking at the red dot by the station. "What do you want Drevin... we already lost a planet." Grace can hear Drevins growls through the speaker. "I'll make sure his family Suffers... you'll be next..Grace.." Grace gets a strong and painful feeling in her chest. "Agh! Stop..!" Drevin laughs to her pain and disappears. She falls to the floor catching herself "Grace!" Ke-Naal rushes to her "Im fine." She gets herself up "but..." she speaks louder "I'm Fine.." Ke-Naal sighs and lets her go. "I just.. hope Madison is okay.. that's all I hope. I'm not losing our daughter to him."

-Madison's POV-
Madison sees a large red dot on her scanner and starts speeding up in complete fear. "No No.. No..." Drevin only gets closer and closer to the ship. She then sees a dash of green fly across the window at the speed of light and pull Drevin away from Madison. She looks out from the back to see another tall figure attacking Drevin.

Raneg - "Get the hell away from her"

Drevin - "says who.. your low life daughter?"

Raneg growls at him and punches his face "GO!" Drevin stays silent and flies off. Raneg looks back at Madison and goes up to her "you look just like my daughter..." Madison starts to stutter from shock "I..I.I'm Madison..." Raneg smiles "Madison... I feel like I've heard of that name before.. are you Grace's daughter..?" Madison stops smiling "are you.." he laughs "Well yes! Of course.." he sighs "I'm not the greatest..." Madison backs away "I'll be uhm.. getting home..." she rushes to the controls and turns around the ship and speeds back home. "Well.. there she goes..." He looks down and sighs. As Madison gets home fast the power is on and she sees her mom standing by the entrance. She lands the ship behind grace and rushes out to Grace.

Madison - "mom!!"

Grace - "there's my baby.. are you alright?"

Madison - "I'm alright trust me just.. encountered... what you told me ethereals...?"

Grace sighs "You met them..."

Madison - "only two.. one says is your dad...?"

Grace looks at her then takes her hand to Madison's room "listen... there's a lot more things you don't know... and it's a time we must talk about it..."

~SUNDIALSKYS~