January 1st

January 1st, 1 year later.

3:57pm

There's such beautiful sunlight among the patio of the aftons family household, there lies Renata Afton and Michael Afton sitting on a towel placed underneath them as sunlight reflects on them.

While on the other hand. William Afton and his pal, Henry Emily are working on a project of theirs from years ago, in the office working on it, helping out with each other.

Henry is suggesting what to do while William is planning on the designs of their creations of their animatronics for their dream career in the progress

"Should we add something more with Chicken girl? She looks like she needs something else..you know? She's missing something."

Henry pointed at the blueprint of Susan, a yellow chicken design with an ahoge hanging created for entertainment for the children with others among her.

"Oh! You know what we should do?!" Henry gripped on William's shoulder with a cold touch William could feel through his skin. "Jesus Henry! Calm down we still have a lot of time to do this buddy,"

William shrugged but didn't move Henry's hand off his shoulders.

"We should change her name to Chica so people who are other people who different races understand she's a female! You know? Her name sounds more feminine because just calling her Susan will confuse other people for her gender since you can use the name Susan for both female and male. It'll be a lot easier, william! Should we-"

William paused and padded his hand with his left hand. "Of course, after all you do manage the choices of the animatronics my old pal."

William let Henry handle her name as he changed to Chica, William just glanced at his way of writing it on the blueprint. "I'm so proud of you my old pal, what would I do without you, Hen?"

He rested his shoulder on Henry as they both glanced at the blueprint themselves. Smiling as Henry did the same with William.

"I don't know that yet pal, die?" They both laughed ugly with each other understanding each other.

4:30 pm

"Hey mommy?" Renata looked at Michael annoyed as her pupils shrank a bit with an unpleasant face.

What now kid?" Renata glared at him with a greedy tone toward him as he looked at her scared and worried as if he did wrong.

"When will the baby come out from your stomach? I want to see him!! Now!" Mike said with excitement on his face. He has been desperate to his little brother. "When?"

"Soon this month, I don't know when exactly so be prepared to be a brother I guess. Or otherwise he'd probably die in my stomach. We never know, do we?."

"No.."

"Right, so just play with your toys."

Mike, faced down, played with his toys again, giggling a lot. Renata stared at the vibrant sky but she felt a sudden pain, very sharp her eyes squinting as she tried to get up. "Oh...Shit! Oooww! Oh god!"

She slightly gripped on her stomach as her water broke. She gasped for a moment and yelled which caught Mike's attention.

"Mike! Call your dad! Tell him I broke my water! Please! GO!" She yelled in agony as the neighbors ran outside.

"Omg Renata! What is happening?!"

"My water broke! Shit..! But don't worry my son is calling my husband!"