Please Stop Crying

Chapter 4: Please stop crying

⚠️!!SELF HARM AND GORY/SENSITIVE IMAGERY IS INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC PLEASE LEAVE OR RISK IT⚠️

It's the afternoon and it's quite quiet in the Afton household, everyone doing what they usually do. Kenny on the other hand is in his room relaxing on his bed doing nothing. Nothing at all, just zoning out. Looking at the ceiling with his fan.

Knocking coming from his door, loud aggression put through his door. In a hurry he got up and slowly approached it. He began to slowly adjust his shirt since it's a quite strict household after all of Renata is around.

“Mom? Uh, why are you in front of my door? did I do something wrong..?” Kenny said fearful toward her and her judgmental standards. She glared at Kenny in a rude manner until she spoke.

“Nothing. You did nothing, but I just wanted you to tell your brother to get down here if he wants to eat, that's all I'm saying. I'm not here to be rude or anything this time"

Renata spoke in a curious way, it felt like she was hiding something away from him for mother's pacifically don't do that to their children. So Kenny didn't think anything about it.

“Oh well alright then, — Mom” Kenny paused for a long time. “Is that everything you want me to do right now or do you want me to do something else after that?” Kenny got interrupted by Renata.

“No, that's all. That's all I really want you to do at the moment. I don't want you to be overwhelmed by my pressure.” She said, “I don't want you to do anything else after that.”

Her face told himself that she was either mad or just sad in general so It felt like both. Kenny couldn't picture anything about her face, she even sounded like she wanted to cry. Kenny on the other hand really couldn't muster a single description of how her appearance felt to him.

He brushed it off as he approached the way Michael's room was. It was a long way to get to Michael's room, even halfway through Kenny kinda got light-headed in the process. As he approached the door of Michaels it was locked. Strangely enough, he never closes his door. So he only closes it occasionally when he's very upset at someone.

Kenny is kind of curious and feeling bad he's probably feeling this way, he knocked on the door instead of trying to attempt to open it, after all it does trigger Michael. No response. Kenny feels worried for Michael at the moment as he's trying to at least try to get in contact with Mike from his room. He knocks again, no answer, and so Kenny decides to speak through his door.

“Michael, are you okay? I just want to ask a little question for you if that's okay with you at the moment..” Kenny's legs kind of shaking a little, trying to stay in a position he's comfortable in.

“What the fuck — do you want Kenny?” Michael yelled echoing from the outside of the door. “Can I at least come in to make sure you're okay? Please I won't make you more mad”

There's a huge silence between them until one of them spoke. “Fine, but I'm letting you know if they question why I did this…please know I don't want to talk about it..” Michael's voice softened a lot more. Kenny didn't know the reason why until Michael let him in for a second.

“Oh my God thank you for opening the door, I was so worrie-” Kenny passed for a second as he looked at the scars of Michaels all around his body, arm to hand, and thigh to leg. Kenny gasped in not believing in what he saw. 

“Why…oh my God Mike

“Why…oh my God Mike..” Kenny began to cry as he held Michael’s arm in terror as they bleeded. He hugged Mike in an instant. “Why would you do this?!...Mike! Why?!” His eyes, watering crazy on Michael's shoulder. The blood started to spread on the floor, drop by drop.  

“I-I don't know

“I-I don't know..!” Mike responded as he hugged Kenny back. “Mike, please tell me why! I'm your brother!” Kenny started to shake as well as Mike in an immediate response. “...mom. Smacked me across my check earlier..and so…I thought.” He paused. “—I was unworthy to her and so..i cut myself or…my whole body you'd say…” He said gulping quite loudly as he tried not to cry again.

“Please stop crying..it's okay” Kenny spoke out as Mike tried to keep in his tears. “I'm sorry…Kenny..” Michael began to lose his consciousness and balance and flopped on Kenny for support.

“Here,” Kenny attempted to carry him, he thought it would be difficult to do so but it was surprisingly easy. He sat Michael on the bath corner. Kenny kneed down and started to clean his scars and wounds with a soft cloth soaked in warm water.

He began to give alcohol for wounds and slowly damped it on Michael's scars and wounds, Mike started to whine over the pain of the alcohol entering his scars and wounds. He began to cry once again “it's okay buddy. Your okay” Kenny repeated to him in a way to calm him down.

Kenny went and grabbed bandages from a box and started covering the scars and wounds individually and wrapped them with a different kind of bandaging. “Take them off within two weeks and check if they have healed completely. Please?”

“Okay,” Mike responded. “Also I was supposed to tell you this earlier when I entered your room if you wanted to eat. Do you?” Kenny let out. “Sure..but — can you bring the food up here for me..? I don't want to get in trouble for doing this..”

“Of course.”