1.1 Origins: Part one

3rd Person POV

Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were the miraculous.

Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Four of these miraculous are more powerful than the others.

The earrings of the ladybug, which provides the power of creation.

The ring of the black cat, which grants the power of destruction.

The bracelet of the red panda, which provides the power of loyalty. Only a pure of heart can make the most of its potential.

The necklace of the raven, which grants the power of revenge. Only someone ready to do everything, to die or kill, for others can exploit its maximum potential.

According to legend, whoever controls the first two jewels at the same time will achieve absolute power.

\_____/

"I want that absolute power Nooroo. I must have those mirculous." A man speaks to a small creature floating in front of him, a kwami, as he looks at a small picture of a wonderful woman with blond hair and green eyes. The man and the kwami are surroundend by butterflies in a dark room with only a huge window.

 The man and the kwami are surroundend by butterflies in a dark room with only a huge window

"But nobody knows where these miraculous are!" Nooroo tries to reason with his master. "And the raven and red panda miraculous were made to prevent that absolute power from falling into the wrong hands!"

"But I found you, didn't I?" The man says aggressively at Nooroo. "And don't worry about the other two. Remind me what kind of power your miraculous gives me..."

"The moth brooch allows you to give someone their own super powers and to make that person your devoted follower." The kwami explains.

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating super villains?" The man smirks maliciously.

"But master! The miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!" Nooroo tries in vain to lead his master on the right path.

"I must have this absolute power!" The man exclaims furiously, thirsty for this immense power. "Your miraculous is in my hands now! I'm your master now! And you must obey me!"

"Yes, master..." Nooroo says defeated.

"Nooroo, Dark Wings Rise!" The man trasforms, sucking Nooroo in the brooch, as he looks at Paris from the window. "From this day forth, I shall be known as Hawkmoth!"

 "From this day forth, I shall be known as Hawkmoth!"