1.2 Origins: Part two

3rd Person POV

The bell rings, signaling the end of class. While Mrs. Bustier was busy giving final instructions, she didn't notice a note passing between two students.

"Kim!" a student's voice shouts angrily.

"Ivan, what's going on?" asks the teacher concerned.

"It's Kim! I'm so gonna get-" Ivan threatens Kim by preparing to punch him.

"Ivan, go to the principal's office! Now!" Mrs. Bustier interrups Ivan, not wanting a fight in her classroom.

Ivan growls under his tone as he takes his things and leaves, with Chloe and Sabrina's annoying laughter in the background.

As the other students starts walking towards the library or the stadium, Noah asks at Alex "What do you think happened?"

"Knowing Kim and Ivan, I think Kim called Ivan a coward for the umpteenth time because the big guy can't confess his feelings to Mylene." answers Alex as he starts leaving the class for going in the library.

"Should I call you a coward too...?" Noah thinks sarcastically out loud, following Alex.

"Ahah..." Alex rolls his eyes. "Shut up..."

\_____/

Alex and Noah walk in the library and decide to spend time with Marinette and Alya. The four of them sit at a free table and start talking, joking and laughing.
Suddendly, an earthquake hits the school, causing the group to fall from their chairs.
Around them is pure chaos as the students runs away. The four friends get up and rush to the TV in the library to watch the news.

A big golem is marching around Paris, screaming Kim's name furiously.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What's going on? It had Ivan's voice?" asks Marienette confused.

"And the fact that he's looking for Kim, I don't think it's a good thing..." Alex points it out.

"It's as of he's been transformed into a real life super villain!" yells Alya excited as she turns on her phone. "GPS, check. Battery, check. I am so out of here!"

"Where are you going?" asks Noah, trying to contain his excitement.

"Where there's a super villain, there's always a superhero close behind! There's no way I'm missing this!" Alya says, rushing out of the library.

Noah can no longer contain his excitement. "Superhero?!" the boy trys to run behind Alya, but Alex grabs him by the back of his shirt. "H-Hey! Let me go!"

"Sorry buddy. I won't."

"We should go home..." adds Marinette, worried.

\_____/

Alex walks in his room, his parents are watching the news in the living room.

"Man... A giant golem at Paris..." talks to himself as he sits on his bed, lost in thought, not noticing a small red and black box on the pillow.