1.5 Origins: Part five

3d Persona POV

"You have no idea who you're dealing with, my daddy, the mayor, will bring in the police, the army, the entire Calvary-" Chloe threatens Stoneheart, but is ignored.

"-And don't forget about the superheroes!" Chat Noir and Red Panda jump in together and hit Stoneheart with their staff and daggers, which only made him grow bigger.

"You idiots!!" Raven, who has just arrived, being the slowest of the three, screams as he witnesses the scene.

"Oh no..." realises Red Panda.

"Our bad." admits Chat with a guilty smile.

"Ugh... you mean 'super-incompetent." scoffs the blond girl.

"Hahah! You wanted the Calvary? Well, here it is!" Stoneheart chuckles as the earth starts shaking under them and an army of stone being rushes towards the heroes. "Seize them!" 

The three boys look at each other, hoping one of them has an idea, before dodging the uncoming attacks.

"If you can hear me Ladybug, we could use a little help!" Chat trys to call for their partner as they keep dodging.

"What's she waiting for?" Alya mutters as she follows the heroes with her camera ready.

One of the golem throws a car at her and she doesn't have enough time for move away and can only watch as the car flies closer to her... but-

"Hyperblitz!" Red rushes towards Alya and the car, kicking the vehicle back. His power, in addition to increasing his speed, also seems to strengthen his leg muscles. The car flies back the car flies into some rocks, causing them to fall.

"Nice job!" cheers Chat his friend, losing concentration.

"Stay focused!" Raven pushes Chat before a golem grabs him, causing it to take him instead.

"Raven!" the two heroes yells at the same time, getting distracted and getting captured by another golem, dropping their weapons..

"Put us down, you rocky heads!" Chat kicks his legs, trying to escape the golem's grip.

Alya screams for help and, magically, their hear a familiar voice.

"You can't stay here, it's dangerous." Ladybug tells Alya and grabs her partners weapons. "Chat Noir, extend it!" orders as she throws his staff at him. The cat grabs it and extends it, breaking himself and Red free.

Raven, noticing how the other two freed themselves, he decides to summon his sword, freeing himself in the same way.

Ladybug uses her yo-yo to grab the three male heroes from their feet and pulls them away from one of the golem's foot, bringing them to her.

"Sorry, I was late." apologizes the heroine.

"Nothing to worry about, Ladybug!" exclaims Red, before getting nauseous, since their hanging upside down. "Is this how hanged hams feel...?"

"M'lady, have I ever told you, you turn my world upside down?" Chat smiles flirty.

"Oh, you're quite the jokester, aren't you?" replies Ladybug

Raven rolls his eyes. "If he keeps flirting like this, do me a favor: next time, grab me by the neck..."

The sound of the stone beings' groans marks their approach.

"Uh... guys?" points Red worried.

"We gotta get out of here!" Ladybug starts running, Ladybug starts running, dragging her partners behind.