1.4 Origins: Part four

Noah POV

"The stone being are scattered all over Paris, and for the first time being they're showing no signs of movement. Police have blocked  off the area." This is what I hear on the radio in my mother's car as she drives me to school. She's too afraid to let me skate around, at least until these rock monsters disappear.

"We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back their normal selves. But for now, we're not making much head way." says a different voice from the first, I think it's the mayor's. Alex told me that the mayor is Chloe's father. Now I understand why the principal  doesn't kick her out of school... I have the feeling that many akumatized victims will be such thanks to her...

"Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug, Chat Noir, Red Panda and Raven to save us all. Our lives depend on them." and here the journalist from before is back. Hearing the last sentence, I can't help but sigh, thinking that my first battle was a total disaster. But we will have a second chance!

\_____/

After saying goodbye to my mother, I enter the school, where Alya and Marinette call for my attention to show me something. So I walk over to them and Alya slams the phone in the face at me and Marinette.

"Ladyblog, bringing you all the latest news about the coolest superhero, Ladybug! How awesome is that! Check out the numbers of views I got since I posted the video!" shows Alya to us, definitily catching my fully attention.

"A blog about Ladybug?! Cool!!" but question comes in my mind "Wait, is that about the whole team of heroes or only Ladybug?"

Alya replies looking at her blog. "Of course I'll talk about the other heroes as well, but Ladybug will be my main topic. She's just so cool!!!"

"But why do you trust Ladybug so much?" asks Marinette nervously. And now I realize... why is she so nervous today? Actually, today there's surely a good reason... "All these stone beings..."

"She's gonna handle them." answers Alya confidently.

"And don't forget about the other three heroes!" I add, wanting to boost her mood.

"But... what if she's not really cut out to be a superhero even though everyone thinks she is?" Marinette keeps asking.

And Alya answers her, I think... I notice the other classmates around Ivan, everyone except Alex... Wait- Where's Alex? He'll be late again...

Anyway, I hear Alix ask Ivan something. "So you really don't remember anything?"

"Yeah, you were totally going ballistic! It was so cool!" adds Juleka.

"You were seriously out to crush me, dude!" says Kim.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't myself..." replies Ivan in a soft and apologetic tone.

"Psh, once a monster, always a monster." Chloe taunts.

Ivan growls at the spoiled girl and stomps away.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" adds Chloe.

"Why would you say that to Ivan?" Alya yells angrily at Chloe. "You're the real stoneheart!"

"Oh, so I'm the one that broke the arm of Sabrina's father, am I?" Chloe scoffs, getting face-to-face with Alya. "Just because your footage of those lame superheroes was shown on TV, doesn't mean you have to get so high and mighty." adds aggressively blowing the gum she was chewing in Alya's face.

"You little..." growls Alya, probably wanting to call Chloe with 'pretty names'. 

"Oh, look out! She's angry! She's going to split her underwear and turn into a huge, muscly, monster!!" Chloe snickes.