𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7: 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵

The most awaited POV is here. Aditya's POV!!!

I hope you guys enjoy reading this update. I will be waiting for your inline comments. 

Happy Reading!

Aditya's POV

Nobody hunts the predator. Nobody haunts the shadow. Nobody controls the invisible. Just like that, nobody chases me. Except Mrs. Reeva Aditya Roy. The girl who saved me with lies and helped me with betrayals.

I had found her alone in a very dark place where girls of twelve didn't dare step in. Years back, I had sat by her side promising her hopes of a better tomorrow, but when danger came lurking in the form of bulky men seeking to harm her, she tricked me. She pushed herself forward toward the men, yelling for them to take her along instead of escaping because she knew if they reached me, I'd lose my own hope in the process of saving her. I was a young boy of fourteen who cherished the feeling of her soft little lips on my cheeks unknown to their wails and prayers of freedom every night. She left me blindfolded, sitting beside her hiding place after whispering, "If you won't care for brave your soul, I will"

That was the moment I decided, she was the moment my heart knew she was my soul. My Rooh.

She knew her demons were looking for the young boy who had taught her how to mask emotions and use pocket knives in just one little meeting that lasted for hardly ten minutes. Ten minutes that introduced them both to a world they had never witnessed before. But they didn't know that now the young boy wasn't the prey anymore. He was the beast seeking an opportunity to slash their throats for the unknown things they did to his girl. His Rooh.

I looked at her as she walked out of the house two blocks away from where she actually went. I don't know what she is hiding because just like the world my wife hasn't given me access to her reality, but I know a lot more than she would ever show. The man standing beside me kept a hand on my shoulder as he asked,

"You know she can protect herself, right?"

Why don't you let go of your pursuit of trailing her like a shadow now that you have her? That was what he exactly meant. The answer was simple. Never.

"Doesn't mean I would let danger reach her" My words got me a sigh from him. I knew he shadowed her life just like me. The purpose was the same, but the routes were different.

Reeva is mine to chase. Mine to protect and mine to own. She just doesn't know it yet.

Ah! She looks destructive in black. Like the goddess of fire waiting to burn the world to ashes.

Prying away from the shield of the dark, I waited until she reached her car and stormed away to the empire she had built on deception. The only fact? She was deceiving the wolves in sheep's clothing who held loyalty to none. Then as she reached the office she found me there sitting inside her cabin waiting for her.