𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10: 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷

*Surprise Surprise* The target was completed an hour back and here we go!!!

Give tons of inline comments and press the star button for sure to get the next update super quick. I hope you enjoy reading this crazy chapter. 

Love

Ms. Bhatia

Author's POV

Author's POV

Run. Run. Run.

Every frantic beat of her heart yelled the same words to her over and over again. She was seeing the pictures of her dead brother lying in a skilled pattern on the bed of her apartment's room asking, "Who next?" was enough proof that her enemies were closer than before. Her gaze stuttered over the unmoving eyes of her brother as he heaved his last breaths, reminding her of a permanent loss that she could never recover from. 

The enemies had not just evaded her house but sent a warning to her that they were coming for her. The pictures on the bed smeared with red stains and cross marks were their way of trying to warn her. 

Past held no power to ruin her anymore because fears always came from the depths of the unknown. Her fears belonged to the impact her presence would bring upon the ones she acquainted herself with. Her fears came from the photographs floating in the middle of the room of Ekta, Mrs. Singhania, and a back-facing Aditya as she smiled at them. The threat of her every smile being paid in blood roared in her ears.

The picture with Aditya was recent and blurry, but she knew better than to ignore the warning. The Roys would lose themselves in the labyrinth of agony chasing her roots if she didn't push them away. If she didn't bid them goodbye.

She had to escape.

The farther the Roys stayed from her world, the safer they were. Picking up the memory that crushed her the most, she leaned back on the wall. Her ray of light that had left her alone in the cage of catastrophe. Her gone brother. Mihir Singhania.

Flipping the picture, she found the announcement of the arrival of forthcoming doom clearly scribbled on it.

"I missed playing with you, My Guardian Angel"

She loathed that nickname because it reminded her of a night that gave birth to two monsters. One within her that yearned for solace and the other in the person she loved more than her life. Both the monsters were now caught in a war that had no end except death. Wiping away her ugly thoughts, she decided on the best course of action. Pulling out her phone from her pocket, she dialed Reyansh.

"I will be personally working on all the events outside India for the next six months," she declared, before cutting the call. After six months, her contract with Roy's would end and everything would be back to normal. She won't be around them anymore. She would go straight to the Singhania mansion from here, check on Ekta, and catch a flight to Italy. Reyansh would inform her new family of her endeavors because she had to brutally cut down her association with them.