Author's Note

Merhaba everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm Saba and this is my first ever story that I'm writing. I don't have any kind of experience with writing.

Thank you so much for choosing my story. I promise you will have fun while reading it. I will give my 100% to provide you all the best chapters in future.

There have been a story in my mind that I liked and wanted to share with everyone around the world. The characters and story are completely my own.

Please be nice and spread positivity. If you don't find my story interesting you can simply leave without any bad comments.

Those readers are also highly appreciated who read silently without any comments or reactions. For an author everyone is equal.

Always remember to take care of yourself and give time to your own self as well. Sometimes we just need to treat ourselves kindly. You are perfect the way you are. Never forget that time is the best heal for every wound. Life and time never stops, it goes on in every condition. Never give up, you are living in this world for a reason. I'm always proud of you dear.

I hope you all will love my story and don't forget to vote and support. Have a good time reading beauties...

Saba ~