Chapter 6~

Rooha was sitting on a sofa near the stage. Sadia came and sit beside her.

"Rooha wo Dekho, there he is." Sadia said nudging rooha's arm.

(Rooha there he is.)

"Kon?" Rooha asked looking at the direction sadia was looking.

(Who?)

"Aray! Wahi ladka Jo Tumhe us raat ghur ghur ke dekh raha tha. Dekho, abhi bhi kesey ghur raha hai." Sadia said.

(The guy who was staring at you in mehendi night. He is still staring.)

Rooha's eyes met his. He was actually staring at her soul. When their eyes met, a small smirk appeared on afshaal's face. He was really handsome. None of them broke the eye contact. Their eyes were interlocked for 2 minutes straight.

"Rooha? Ab tum ne bhi usey ghurna shuru kar dia? Kia koi game chal rha hai yaha?" Sadia said snapping her fingers infront of rooha's eyes.

(Rooha? Now you are staring at him? Are you two playing any game?)

"Ye mujey hi kiu ghur raha hai sadia?" Rooha asked getting uncomfortable.

(Why is he only staring at me sadia?)

"Shayad usey Kisi ne bataya nahi ke Kisi ko ghurna achi baat nahi hai." Sadia said.

(Maybe no one told him that staring at someone is not a good thing.)

Rooha remained silent.

_____________

When rooha's and afshaal's eyes met. He completely lost his breath. He wanted that moment to last forever. He wanted to go near her and ask her to be his. She was looking absolutely breathtaking. He was frozen in his place and his eyes was observing her beauty. A soft smirk appeared on his face. It was impossible to take eyes off of her.

"Oye sun. Kahi tujey rooha pasand tho nahi ayi?" Yasir eyed him suspiciously.

(Listen. Are you starting to like her?)

"Nahi." He said still starting at her. *Not in a creepy way*

(No.)

"Tum tho hosh main hi nahi ho." Yasir said rolling his eyes.

(You aren't even in your senses.)

______________

"Hashir bhaijaan. Ap free hai?" Rooha asked reaching him.

(Hashir bhaijaan, are you free right now?)

"Ji, apke Liye hamesha free hu. Bolo kia hua?" Hashir said smiling.

(Yes, I'm always free for you, what happened?)

"Uhmm... K-Kuch nahi, hum dono ne pictures nahi li, chalain hum bhi picture letey hai." Rooha said nervously. She was getting so uncomfortable and wanted someone to be by her side, and Hashir was the best option for that.

(Uhmm... Nothing, We both did not take pictures together. Let's take pictures together.)

"Acha? Theek hai Chalo." Hashir said in a suspicious way. He knew something was off with her but didn't asked anything.

(Really? Okay let's go.)

Afshaal was watching the whole situation. His blood was boiling seeing rooha with hashir. He didn't liked the situation at all. He turned his back at rooha and Hashir.