Chapter 3~

Rooha's university exams were to begin two weeks later. She started preparing for the exams vigorously.

Exams were getting closer day by day and Rooha started spending more time in studies. She didn't wanted her best friend's wedding celebrations to take place during her exams so she asked her uncle to delay the wedding ceremonies.

Finally after 2 weeks her exams ended. Results were to be announced after 1 month. Now she was completely free to enjoy her best cousin's wedding. She was so happy about it.

All the cousins were sitting in the backyard of their house. It was evening time and they were having evening tea. They all were gossiping and having good time but rooha was in deep thoughts thinking of what to do after her graduation.

She had already decided that she would not study further. She wanted to get a job and live on her own. Her father wanted her to get married but she wasn't interested in marriage things at all. She wanted to live her life the way she wants. But she didn't knew if it was possible because her parents were so good at emotional blackmailing just like every other Desi parent is. That's why she was thinking of doing something which would help her have some more time.

"Hey rooha! Kaha Chali khayalo main?" Hashir said while snapping his fingers Infront of her eyes.

(Hey rooha! I noticed you're in deep thoughts.)

"Haa? Haan. Kuch nahi." Rooha said stepping out of her thoughts.

(Yeah? Yeah. Nothing.)

"Are you alright? Is everything fine?" Hashir asked in a suspicious tone.

"Yeah I'm okay, it's normal, sometimes I just space out." She said smiling.

"Khayal rahey. Tum muj se Kuch nahi chupaogi." Hashir said while smiling.

(Remember. you will not hide anything from me.)

"Kaisi batein kartey hai bhaijaan, main appse Kuch kiu chupaongi?" Rooha said giggling.

(What are you talking about?, why would you hide something from you brother?)

Hashir didn't liked rooha calling him her brother but he couldn't do anything to change that. He liked her but couldn't confess it. He just wanted rooha to always be happy. He used to feel complete when she smiled. She was everything that mattered to him.

__________________________________

After a few days, Sara's in-laws came to their house to fix the wedding dates. Everyone was so happy and they started the preparations for the wedding. The wedding date was fixed before the announcement of rooha's results.

Sara's wedding was the first wedding celebration that occurred among all the cousins. She was the first one to get married. 

__________________________________

It was the mehendi night and Rooha was looking absolutely gorgeous. After all it was her only best friend's mehendi.

She wanted to wear something different but not unmatched from the mehendi theme which is yellow and green. So she wore a pastel green colored gharara with a pastel pink colored dupatta and made a messy bun of her hair. Her makeup was light and she was wearing a heavy jhumka.

 Her makeup was light and she was wearing a heavy jhumka