Chapter 4~

Rooha enjoyed the mehendi night to its fullest. She was present with Sara everywhere. She didn't let her be alone.

After the function ended, they went to their home. Rooha and Sara went to Sara's room. She was helping her get rid of her jewelry and makeup. They both were talking and gossiping when sadia entered their room.

Sadia was their phupho's daughter. She was a very good girl who used to be in her own world most of the time, she was quite a keen observer.

"Rooha Tum idhar ho aur main tumhey purey Ghar main dundh Rahi thi." Sadia said entering the room.

(Rooha you are here and I was looking for you all over the house.)

"Kiu kia hua, Kuch chahiye?" Rooha asked smiling.

(Why do you need something?)

"Nahi Kuch nahi chahiye, bas Kuch esa dekha main ne Jo mujey Tum dono ko Batana tha." Sadia said in a suspicious tone.

(No I just saw something and wanted to tell you both.)

"Okay tell me what did you saw." Rooha said.

"Shayad tumhey Meri baat pe yaqeen na aye, Lekin rooha function mai main ne aik ladkey ko dekha Jo dikhne main tho kaafi handsome and  attractive tha, lekin he was staring at your soul. Matlab Tum jaha bhi jathi uski ankhein tumhara pecha Karti. Mujey tho sach main Laga tha ye kahi tumhey kidnap na kardey." Sadia stoped after saying all this.

(You may not believe me, but there was a guy in the function who was staring at you,I thought that he would kidnap you.)

There was a complete 2 minute silence. Rooha and Sara, both were looking at sadia with their mouth open. Sadia couldn't even tell if they were confused or couldn't believe what she just said.

"Mu band karo aur Kuch bolo Tum dono chup kiu betien ho?" Sadia said making an annoyed face.

(Close your mouth and say something. Why are you two quite?)

"Sadia Tum hosh main tho ho? Kesi batein kar rahi ho?" Sara said looking at the mirror.

(Sadia are you in your senses? What are you even talking about?)

"Mujey lagta hai sadia sach keh Rahi hai Sara. Aik ladka tha jisey main ne bhi do then bhar dekha aur har wo bhar jab meri ankhein aus pe gayi, it felt like he was already staring at me. Mujey laga normal baat hai, function hai sab aik dusrey ko dekhtey hai. Isi liye main ne zyada tawajo nahi di." Rooha said thinking about that guy.

(I think sadia is right Sara. There was a guy whom I also saw two or three times and every time my eyes fell on him he was staring at me. I thought it was a normal thing, its a function, everyone looked at each other, so I didn't pay much attention to it.)

"Exactly and that's what I'm talking about." Sadia said.

"Tho theek baat hai, Meri baby cousin hai hi itni pyari. Jo bhi isey dekhey tho dekhta hi teh jata hai." Sara said giggling.

(That's a good thing. My baby cousin is so cute that anyone who sees her can't stop seeing her.)

"Ye tum ne bohot sach baat kahi hai Sara. Ye aik fact hai ke hum sab main se rooha sabse zyada pyari hai." Sadia said cheering her up.

( You're right Sara. It's a fact that rooha is the most beautiful among all of us.)

"Aisey kiu bolti ho? Tum dono bhi pyari ho." Rooha said smiling.

(Why do you say something like that? You two are beautiful too.)

"Sadia tumhey phupho bula Rahi hai nichey. Aur Rooha Ammi ne bola jaldi se so jao kiuke Kal subha jaldi uthna hai." Aryan said entering his head in the room

(Sadia aunty is calling you and rooha mom told you sleep now because tomorrow you have to wakeup early.)

"Okayyy." Rooha said.

Sadia went out of the room. Sara was now ready to go to bed. She thanked rooha and Rooha went to her room to get ready for the bed.

She entered the room. Got rid of her jewelry and entered the bathroom to have a shower. After few minutes, she stepped out of the bathroom and got ready to go to her bed. She was completely lost in the thoughts of that guy. She decided that she will clear her doubts in the wedding night.

She didn't even knew when she drifted off. It was peaceful sleep.

_________________________________

Merhaba everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing good aswell. This is a shorter one.

There are alot to happen in wedding and walima. Everything is going to be so interesting.

I hope you all are enjoying the story.

Please give me your opinions and suggestions through comments.

I tried my best to give you a better version of my writing.

Don't forget to vote and support.

I'll try to update very soon.

Saba~