Chapter 7~

She got ready. She was wearing a silk lilac colored lehenga. Which had silver embroidery on it.

The color suited her so much and she was looking so beautiful. She decided that she will not make a bun of her hair today so she just curled her hair. Her makeup was soft and it was looking angelic. She was looking absolutely stunning.

 She was looking absolutely stunning

(Imagine the hair is curled.)

She was looking beautiful but there was a problem. The problem was that she was late, everyone got ready and they went to the hall. Only Rooha's parents and Hashir was remaining in the house.

Rooha was not ready yet so she told her parents to go and she will come with Hashir. Now she was alone in her room getting ready. Hashir was waiting for her in his room. He was ready.

He was a wearing silver suit. It was making him look so handsome and masculine. His choice in dresses was always the best. His everything suited him. He was wearing a watch which completed his look.

 He was wearing a watch which completed his look

He knocked rooha's room.

"Come in." Rooha said.

With that he went inside. A warm smile was already plastered on his face. When he laid his eyes on rooha, he completely lost himself in her eyes. She was looking so beautiful and it was very difficult to take his eyes off of her.

Rooha was applying her mascara and it was the last touches. She was almost ready.

"Kia hua? Chup kiu hai?" Rooha asked.

(What happened? Why are you quite?)

"I'm just shocked." Hashir said completely drowned in her eyes.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"How can someone be so beautiful?" Hashir said smiling, still looking at her eyes.

Rooha's cheeks turned red. She understood what he meant. She turned her face towards the mirror. She was too stunned to speak.

"I'm ready, let's go." She said, not looking at him.

"Yeah, let's go." He said.

They both took their seats in the car. She was not looking at him. Hashir was smiling to himself. They both stayed silent the whole ride to the hall.