× [ 01 - First School Lunch? ] ×

- At the cafeteria -

- Taesan's POV -

I was sitting down on the bench and chatting with my friends while eating my food for lunch. "Hey, Dongmin.. do you like someone in this school?" Ricky asked me.

"Well.." I was about to reply to Ricky as I saw Sungho spending time eating and talking with Riwoo on a few tables away from mine and my friends' table.

I felt a bit jealous sometimes and bite inside of my inner cheek from my mouth itself. I sighed a little as I noticed Sungho looking at me from few tables far away as he stop talking with Riwoo.

I quickly looked away and continue eating my food in embarassment. "Leehan.. will you accompany me somewhere for a bit after lunch?" I asked him. "Sure.." Leehan replied and stood up.

"I see you later in the next class.." Leehan told Ricky and Gyuvin. Both of them are a bit confused with their friend, Taesan's expression on his face when it comes to Sungho in his mind.

'Is this love at first sight for him?' Gyuvin thought about it for his best friend. "Gyuvin.. let's go for next class, like right now?" Ricky said to him. Gyuvin nodded and follow Ricky from behind for their next lesson in school.

- Maths Lesson -

- Sungho's POV -

I walked to the lesson for maths with Riwoo while talking from the cafeteria to their classroom. "Hey hyung.. did you notice that Taesan were looking at you the whole time during lunch at the cafeteria?" Riwoo asked me.

I blushed and flinched a little as I looked at Riwoo. "Y-Yahh! Not too loud.." I whisper to him. "Well it's not my fault.. that you had huge crush on Taesan~" Riwoo teased me. I blushed and looked away before the teacher walked in the classroom to start the lesson right away.

- Dance Class -

- Ricky's POV -

I went to the practice room for dance lesson with Gyuvin, Taesan and Leehan. "Dude.. that person is so pretty.. is that Iroha and Shotaro sitting side by side?" I asked Gyuvin and the other two.

"That was hillarious, isn't it?" Taesan replied as he scroll through his phone while looking some shorts video on tiktok. "Watching tiktok again?" Leehan looked at Taesan.

"Are you thinking about Sungho hyung again?" Gyuvin asked him. Both Leehan and I looked at Taesan didn't answer anything when Gyuvin ask that kind of question like that without thinking through inside his own mind.

Taesan didn't say a word and looked down at his shoe. "Taesan.. you're next, dancing with Kazuha for a dance project today.. for next two weeks.." The dance teacher said to him. "Okay, sir.." Taesan said in just a few words appear in his mouth.

- Few hours later -

- Gyuvin's POV -

"Hey.. are you going back home after class was over?" I asked Taesan. He nodded slowly without a single word from his mouth. Taesan went to take the bus home from school by himself.

"Ricky.. let's go home together?" Leehan said. "Sure.. I will call the driver to send us back home right away.." Ricky replied. "Yah, Kim Gyuvin.. are you coming home with us?!" Ricky shouted to me.

I snapped after having some thoughts in my mind, spacing out. "Oh, I'm coming right now, Ricky!" I yelled and ran to my friends. Ricky, Leehan and I went home by car with Ricky's driver in a limousine.

- At home -

- Sungho's POV -

"Mom, I'm home from school!" I shouted from downstairs. "Oh, honey.. you're back" Mrs. Park said with a smile. "Mom, where's dad?" I asked her. "He is in a business trip at Japan.." She replied.

"Sungho-ya~ You're home!" She said happily. "Noona.. you're back home without telling me anything if it's a surprised?" I pouted.

"Sungho.." She frowned. "Seonghwa, Jay, Sunghoon, Jihoo, Hanbin, Gunwook, Serim and Wonbin are all here too.." She added, respond to me. "Hyung~!!" Gunwook ran to me with a hug. "Oh, Wook.. how are you doing?" I asked my brother.

- Meanwhile, Inside the room -

- Taesan's POV -

I was working on the cheoreography for my dance project with Kazuha for two weeks due to his grade. Han knocked on the door to check on his brother.

"Dongmin-ah? Are you busy? Can I come in?" Han asked me. "Hyung.. Come in.." I replied without looking at him. "So.. how was it at school?" He asked. "It was boring, hyung.." I frowned as I turned around to face him with a chair I sat on it.

"Tell me.. what happen?" He asked. "Hyung.. please don't laugh when I told you something.." I replied coldly. "Fine.. I won't laugh, I promise to sell my soul on you.." Han said.

"Hyung.. there's this guy I like in my school.. is Park Sungho.. how am I going to confess to him?" I asked. "Wow.. are you that whipped for him, bro?" Han asked. "Hyung.. you're the only one who's good with relationship advice and stuff.." I said.

"Uh.. i think you should write romantic songs to Sungho when you're ready or not.. it doesn't matter but, please don't mess it up if you make any mistakes.. it would made you feel embarassed in front of the whole school.. do you get what I mean?" Han explained, giving some relationship advice to me.

"Is making music would be a good idea?"
I looked at him with a confused expression on my face. "I guess.. do you need my help with the lyrics?" Han asked me. "Hyung.. you can help me with that later.. I have dance assignment to do.. with Kazuha.." I replied.

"Oh, okay~ I will go now.." He said happily and left my room. "Hannie.. can you help me with something, please?" Lee Know asked.

"Wait a minute, hyung! I'll be downstairs later.. I'm busy helping with my younger brother for the confession with some guy he likes in the same school as him.." Han replied to the older male.

× × × ×

To be continued~

I end it here.. so why not?

Chapter 2 is on the way..

Um enjoy~!