× [ 04 - Dance Assignment Complete? ] ×

- At Nakamura's House -

- Kazuha's POV -

I was helping to make a choreography for the whole song with Taesan in their assignment to get higher grades. "Hey, Kazuha.. do you had a crush on someone?" He asked me.

I blushed at the question making me uncomfortable before I reply to him, "Well.. yeah.. I like someone but it's the only chinese member in the jpop group.." I chuckled awkwardly as I said it.

"Ooh~ who is it?" He asked me. I sighed softly before I answered, "It was Fengfan.." I said shyly, playing with my fingers. "A-anyway before you asked me more about my relationship.. what about you and Sungho?" I asked him.

"U-Um.." He said shyly and couldn't say anything that put into words in his mind was a mess. "I-I confess to him later.. once we finish the dance assignment first, okay?" He said, looking at me.

"Oh sure.. good luck with the confession.." I said happily, supporting him. "Oh, thanks.. and you too with Fengfan.." He replied.

"Kazuha, Taesan~ I brought some drinks and snacks just incase.. if you need some break.. from the assignment.." Yuta said from outside Kazuha's bedroom.

- At Park's House -

- Sungho's POV -

"Noona.. I need some help..~!" I whined to my older sister. "I'm coming downstairs, right now.. do you need my help with?" She asked. "Ask.. Gunwook for help when it comes to relationship.." She suggests.

"Or maybe ask Jay to write a love song for you to confess your feelings to Taesan?" She added. "Jay hyung.. will you help me with the love song please..? I want to confess to Taesan.. in the performance for the school festival later.." I said.

"Sure..~ I will help you.. but.. on one condition.. Wook will help to write the lyrics.." Jay replied. "Really?! Thanks Jay hyung! And you too, Noona!" I said happily and hug my siblings.

"Can we join in the group hug too?" Hanbin and Gunwook said at the same time. "Hey, I want to join too!" Sunghoon shouted while whining like a small kid.

"Yah, don't forget about us!" Seonghwa, Serim and Jihoo shouted. "Come here then?" I told the others to join in the family hug.

"Aww so sweet siblings reunion, huh?" Mrs. Park said, watching their kids with a big family hug as she shed some happy tears in her eyes.

Wonbin pouted while sulking in the corner. "Sorry, Wonbin hyung.. I forgot about you as well.. come here, you sulky boy~" I said and hugs Wonbin too.

Wonbin almost wanted to cry soon as he hide his face onto my embraced. I let the older cry on my chest with a small smiled on my lips.

- Back to Nakamura's House -

- Taesan's POV -

After having some snacks and drinks from Yuta hyung inside Kazuha's room for their dance assignment task by their dance teacher few weeks ago.

"Sorry, Kazuha.. I need to go home now.. It's getting late at night here.." I said. "Oh it's okay, arrived home safely alright? If anything happens to you, text me right away.. got that?" Kazuha told me and I nodded.

"Got it, Noona.. bye.. and.. we can finish the choreography tomorrow.. before the deadline next week.." I said as I left the house. Yuta send the younger back home to the house.

- Han's POV -

"Yah, Han Dongmin where were you?!" I yelled. "Hyung.. I'm already tired.. can we talk tomorrow, please?" He frowned as he replied lazily to the older.

Taesan lazily dragged his feet to his bedroom upstairs to sleep. He felt a bit exhausted with the dance assignment.

"Aish.. Lee Know hyung.. I need to see you right now, at the cafe..?" I send the text to the older in my phone. "Got it, Hannie, I'm coming right away at the cafe!" Lee Know reply to the text.

- one week later -

- Taesan's POV -

I woke up and take a shower before I went to school, taking the bus. "Morning, Dongmin~ how are you doing these two weeks?" Leehan asked through the text.

"Tired.. what do you think about it?" I replied to the text from Leehan. "You need some rest.." Leehan frowned and send a frown emoji in his phone.

The dance teacher came just in time to grade the students for the assignment. "Kazuha, Taesan, you're up first.." The teacher said.

I stood up and went in front of the class with Kazuha. I started to get in position before starting dancing with her.

Left - Kazuha / Right - Taesan

- Iroha's POV -

I was watching the choreography that Taesan and Kazuha did two weeks ago before meeting the deadline. "Wow.. they're good.." I said softly. "I agree.. and we can't beat them easily, Iroha-chan.." Shotaro said, whispering to me.

- Taesan's POV -

I finish the whole choreography with her before hand. "It was good.. great job, you two.. A++ for everything in the assignment~" The Dance Teacher said happily. "Thank you, Seonsaengnim~" I bowed with a big smile on my face without any worries in my life.

× × × ×

To be continued~

I end it here..

Chapter 5 soon?