× [ 06 - Siblings' Fight ] ×

- At Shen's Penthouse -

- Taesan's POV -

I was taking a shower using Ricky's bathroom upstairs while Leehan went take a shower first before Gyuvin went in the shower. I was wearing my PJs before going to take a nap on Ricky's bed.

- Crackheads -

Taesan:
Good night.. everyone..

Leehan:
Good night, Dongmin-ah!

Ricky:
Good night everyone.. sweet dreams~

Gyuvin:
Good night my dear best friends~♡

- in the kitchen -

- Ricky's POV -

I woke up and took a shower before I went downstairs to the kitchen from my room. I asked the maid to make some breakfast for me and my friends.

"Yes, Young Master~" One of the maid said to me and started to make breakfast for him with other 3 boys some food as well.

- Crackheads -

Ricky:
Guys.. wake up..
it's already morning

Taesan:
Oh no.. I have to go home..
Han hyung must be mad at me..
If I didn't reply to his texts last night!! ;-;

Leehan:
Let me accompany you
back home, dongmin!

Gyuvin:
I stay here with Ricky..
so, don't worry..

Ricky:
Whatever, Gyuvin..
you can stay here anyway.. :/

Taesan:
We should eat breakfast before
me and Leehan going back home soon..
Bye !!

- Taesan's POV -

I was eating my breakfast with my friends at Ricky's house before I went home with Leehan. "Hyung.. I'm home..!" I shouted as I took off my shoes before going inside the house. Leehan follow inside to accompany me.

"Yah.. Han Taesan?! Where were you yesterday night?!" The older shouted. "Hyung.. give me a break.. from all these stressed you're giving me! And you're not helping!" I yelled back at him.

"Han Taesan.. I'm not done yet talking to you!!" Han was furious. "Arggh.. leave me alone, Hyung!" I shouted and quickly ran inside my room.

"Hyung.. that's enough.." Leehan tried to calm down the older. "I won't let it slide just once, Han Taesan.. this is the first warning for you!" Han shouted again.

- In the bedroom -

I was crying inside my room silently. "I need.. Sungho hyung help.. with this.." I said softly and texted him. 'What should I do?' I thought to myself, thinking what's inside my mind and through this whole mess.

- Reply | Ignore -

Taesan:
Sungho hyung.. c-can we meet..
At the cafe today, p-please?

Sungho:
U-um sure, I guess?
What happen? Did you had a fight with your older brother? Because of what happen yesterday night?

Taesan:
Yup.. that's the reason..
Please pick me up from in front of the house.. I need you, hyung.. T^T

Sungho:
Sure.. I'll be on my way there for you..
Just wait for me okay?

Taesan:
Thank you, Hyung~ You're the best..
What would I do without you? ;-;

- Outside the house -

- Sungho's POV -

I press the horn inside my car, waiting for Taesan to come out soon. He went to get ready to go out to the cafe with me to talk out some personal problems he had with his brother.

Taesan went downstairs and went inside the car, ignore his hyung who were inside the house. "Sungho hyung.. Can I sit in the front seat?" He asked.

"Sure, go ahead.. and don't forget to use the seatbelt.. and let's talk about personal problems you're facing right now.." I told Taesan and He nodded, saying 'ok' sign with his hand.

I drove off to the cafe away from Taesan's house while Leehan stay at home to calm down Han silently. "Damn it.. he got away.." Han gritted his teeth harshly in anger.

× × × ×

To be continued..

Chapter 7 - Personal Problem & The Date?